Guest viewing is limited

TKR My Life on the Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConnieJOS
What you wrote about Janet, being the first " Bonesmartie" you met, brought
A tear to my eye :sad: So beautifully written & so True :loveshwr:
Let me wish you a
[Bonesmart.org] My Life on the Other Side
& many more !!!!!!!
Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@ConnieJOS
Do you want to borrow Janet's "HUNK" on this special Day ? :yahoo:@tiredwife
Can deliver him to you, no problem !!!!!!
Think about it ? :martini: :happydance:
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@ConnieJOS It's nice to hear your therapy went great and your ROM is awesome too. I have had both my knees done now. My left in Feb 2014 and the right 9 weeks ago. I was told to sleep which ever way is comfortable for me. As it is, it is so difficult the first 3 week. I couldn't imagine having other constraints to deal with. I slept with a slim pillow under my leg if on my back half the time and not the other half, and between my legs if on my side. I always bent it to a comfortable place and I have never had a problem with ROM or extension. As long a you do your exercises and work on the extension, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. It will all come together in time. I wish you a good recovery.
 
Who would have thought the ODIC would be meeting at Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic today during my PT visit. Ouch!

[Bonesmart.org] My Life on the Other Side
 
@tiredwife I really didn't realize it until it was too late. All I did was go to Physical Therapy and did what they told me. But it was obviously too much.
 
Ouch! You really, really ODIC today! Keep it iced and elevated. Take a pain pill. You deserve some good rest.
 
@gr82cu2 Hi Janet! I went back and took the pic of my first TKR off your thread. It seemed inappropriate after I thought about it to draw attention to myself on your thread, especially considering what you are going through. I'm sorry!
 
@ConnieJOS sorry you are having the swelling. It seems to be going around. I was using cpm machine yesteray and fell asleep for an hour. I woke up with knee tight and swollen and today bruised. I don't know if my knee turned a little or what. Icing and elevating today. Hope we all have a better day tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom