TKR My Life on the Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
But pleasing a bunch of old women on narcotics with pictures of hunks may be a little easier than trying to match people in real life.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Connie, I think its you who have a way with words. I wouldn't have described myself in quite this way, but truth is you are right on the money.
 
Connie @ConnieJOS

I like your cowboy !
Jackie @tiredwife has a gift.

I'm off to bed, as it's after 11:00 pm.

I've sent my Blond & Blue Eyed hunk to the servant's quarters to sleep.:chillpill:
Tomorrow Monday is a holiday in Ireland, so he can sleep late.


Take care of your salad & Ranch Dressing Cowboy,
Cathie
 
@ConnieJOS
Ohhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! Ride Em' Cowboy :yahoo:Can you handle him ? You know Cowboys like
To use rope :wink:
I hope you feel better & keep your eye on your man, I really like him :skep:
Have a nice night,
Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@ConnieJOS Here are some guard dogs to help protect him.
[Bonesmart.org] My Life on the Other Side
[Bonesmart.org] My Life on the Other Side
 
Wow, @ConnieJOS, you are healing up nicely! I just noticed my first bruises today - inner thigh and below the knee, also inside leg. My staples are still there, looks like your surgeon does not use them. My surgeon is also very, very picky about all his protocols, as I found out from the entire staff at the hospital, from intake, to recovery, to my inpatient room nurses. He does not allow any tape on the surgical area. Just some abd pads held in place by ace bandage or TED hose. I still get to keep my 25 or so fasteners for a week and a day (week from Wednesday).

So glad you ladies haven't lost your sense of humor. Love to read the little stories about the hunk-a-licious men :)
 
Yes @Lusknewknees my surgeon uses stitches underneath the skin and tape on top. Each surgeon has their own opinion and you just have to go with who you trust. I was told that most doctors don't use staples because they are more likely to introduce bacteria causing infection. But I was also told that some get staples if they are sensitive or allergic to the tape.
 
Ouch! Your bruising doesn't look bad at all :) Swelling is evident though. Boo!!! How have you felt today?
 
@gr82cu2 Hi Janet! It's been hurting today. The swelling is a bit much, but right now it's nowhere near as much swelling as the other one ended up getting. You can't see it much from this view, but there is a hump swelled out at the inner side of my kneecap. That seems to be the center of my pain. Went to my first PT. Sadly, they had not been notified of any special provision my OS made arrangements for over and above what my insurance will cover. I told them what he said at the hospital, and they said they would reach out to him to ask "what he may know that we don't know". So I may just end up with the four visits. We will see. It was hurting so much I could barely lift it today, and it was stiff and swollen. I did lose some ROM. It measure 126, down from 131 flex. But my ext is still at "0".
 
I sure hope there wasn't some misinterpretation about the PT visits your OS said he would make sure you get. It seems like after all you've been through with him this year the least he could do is offer a few at no charge. Either way you'll do great though because you are the QUEEN of ROM!!! I hope it feels better today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom