TKR My Life on the Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @ConnieJOS Glad to hear that you are doing well and that your husband is now getting better from what must have been a very scary time for you both.
 
So glad everything worked out with Melvin - and that you are feeling good! You have been through a lot this past year, so it's great to hear you are doing well!!
 
Such great news about your husband, Connie. Whew that was a close call for him x I so pleased that you are both doing ok.

I have missed chatting with you x

Please stay in touch when you can

Love Ann x x x
 
@ConnieJOS
I'm glad to hear that your husband is all right now.

thank you for coming back to update us. It's good to hear that you're doing well, too.
 
So nice for you to update everyone on your status. I am glad to hear your husband is doing well and they were able to save the leg, what a nightmare for your family!!! Hang in there you sound like you're doing well too.
 
Amen for Melvin and that third doctor!! You both have all new starts. So glad your new parts are doing so well. Take care Connie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom