Guest viewing is limited

TKR My Life on the Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConnieJOS Thanks for checking in. I've been hoping all day you would do a drive by post! Glad you are ok and pain is under control. Take care!

@Lusknewknees Glad you are ok and pain is better controlled. Too bad it got out of control when the nerve block wore off. Yay for no nausea :) Try and get your rest. Tomorrow they will have you up on your feet.
 
@ConnieJOS, so glad you are okay and the main thing is that your pain is under control. Continue to heal and feel well. Get your much needed rest. Take good care of yourself. Well wishes are being sent your way. @Minnie's knees, tomorrow your turn. Hope you are resting by now. Many well wishes being sent out to you as well. Good wishes are being sent your way. Best of everything to you both. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi @ConnieJOS just saw that your surgery is over and your pain is controlled....yeahhhhh. I hope you have a restful night and a good PT session tomorrow. Sending hugs, Anne
 
Hi Connie @ConnieJOS

Good to hear that you are on the other side of your fourth major joint surgery.
You are remarkable ! :yay:

Rest, elevate and keep the pain at bay.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
Hello Lu @Lusknewknees

Glad to see you on the other side.:wave:

Wishing you warm wishes for your recovery.
I'll also send you a post to your thread.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@ConnieJOS
My, You have been through A lot of Operations. May this one be the Charm :)
I hope your recovery goes Smoothly.
Thinking of you,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
:holysheep: See, you really are super woman!!! :wowspring: Good for you. That is fantastic! How is it feeling? How is your pain?
 
I'm taking pain meds right on schedule, by the clock, so I haven't had much pain at all. I really think this one is going to be easier than my left one was. Pretty sure my OS will discharge me tomorrow.
 
That is totally awesome! And so encouraging :) I'm sure you'll get to go home tomorrow since you are doing so great! Whoohoo!!!!!
 
@gr82cu2 Janet, this is amazing, but Super Woman? I'm not so sure about that. @new knee in June. I have no idea how or why ROM has come so easily for me. Even my OS is surprised!

@madinana @Lusknewknees @Minnie's knees I hope you are doing well after surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery !

@Yorkimom @marmora @chestnc @Pumpkln Thanks much for your kind words of encouragement!

If there are typos here I'm sorry. I didn't bring my iPad to the hospital and I'm using my phone. It's too small and drives me nuts !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom