Guest viewing is limited

TKR My Life on the Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Minnie's knees I hope you have a very happy birthday Saturday! Good idea to get to celebrate it before surgery! Mine is coming soon after surgery. Guess I'll celebrate it on my walker. Boy, will THAT make me feel older than dirt!!!! :bawl:
 
@madinana Glad you have everything done. I will be packing my hospital bag this weekend. I received my polar cube from Amazon today. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I know we will all do great! Enjoy the weekend.

@ConnieJOS taxes are definitely not fun. Hope the rest of your weekend is more enjoyable. It will be nice that you can see your mother. I start my scrub on Monday :umm: Thank you for the birthday wishes. You are not much older than me.

@Lusknewknees Thank you, my birthday is this Saturday so you didn't miss it lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Minnie's knees
[Bonesmart.org] My Life on the Other Side

I hope you had a great birthday. Good luck on your surgery. I know you will do great. Sending hugs. Anne
 
@ConnieJOS Hope you had a nice weekend and the travel didn't cause too much pain.

@chestnc Thank you for the birthday and surgery wishes. I agree that having knee buddies to go thru this with is great. I am so glad I found Bonesmart.
 
Good luck tomorrow @ConnieJOS You'll always be my first and best TKR buddy :) You'll do great, I know, because you are super woman! I'll be anxious to hear that you are ok and everything went well. Let us know when you can, ok? (((((((((BIG HUGS TO YOU))))))))) I'll be sending healing thoughts your way for a speedy recovery. Take care sweetie!!
 
How are you doing? I do hope you got there on time and everything went GREAT! Let us know as soon as you can. Tashia
 
@ConnieJOS Hi, I checked in on your other thread as well, but just wanted to wish you my best, and let you know I was thinking of you today. Wishing you a very healthy recovery!!!
 
In my room. All went well. OS said my knee was very bad when he got in there. Femoral nerve block wore off pretty early, so I got a taste of level 6+ pain! which nurse nipped in the bud with some IV meds. Now I know what it means to get ahead of the pain. Going to be eating soon. No nausea, and already dangled legs off side with about 65 ROM. Uphill battle ahead, but hopefully will be coasting soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom