Guest viewing is limited

THR My Journey begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be way beneath Percy's dignity; I could lose a finger trying it with Jo-Riley; but Grayson, the baby cat would probably love it. I will have to try when he seems in the right mood.
 
[Bonesmart.org] My Journey begins
Too funnnneee! But you won't catch me getting wrapped for Christmas!
 
How are you doing today Beth? Tell us a bit more about the underwater treadmill. That sounds really cool.
 
Beth I am thinking about you. I went out for a lovely lunch today, first time in 8 week (firt time pain free in 2 years) and raised a glass of vino (or two) to you and Damn! Physio at this point is absolute hell...all miserable side slides and clamshells. But the stationary bike is worth waiting for!!!! You will be cycling soon..
 
It was a fairly decent day, went to one of my offices to say hello, and check in, operated leg keeps getting hurt trying to get up off my chairs which I could do last week, but I think that I am losing strength in the right, so its making me put more pressure on the left, which I am not supposed to be doing. Just waiting to see the doctor.
Damn!,l sissy46, The underwater treadmill looks very similar to this one, the pool at the place i want to go to is about 90 degrees and has bars in the water as well as the treadmill. Figure the water may be better for my other hip, but will wait to see what the doctor says. Maybe the treadmill is even just a gimmick, but put me in the water anytime and I am automatically happier, folks just call me Barnacle Beth
[Bonesmart.org] My Journey begins

Vida, thanks for the sip of wine, the wine hopefully also aided you in recovering from your physio. I am still amazed at what you are doing. You go girl, isn't it great to be pain free!!!
 
The treadmill looks wonderful, except it looks like her face is just barely out of the water. Short people could drown:rolleyes:
 
Not to mention that all that hair on her toes would clog the drains:yikes:
 
As I almost became a scene in Alfred Hitchcolcks the Birds, I thought I would share a photo of a neighboorhood terror of the birds. It is a Harrier Hawk which is one of the smallest of the Hawks, he preys on all our little chick-a-dees, sparrows, junco, titmouses and the like, by attacking near their feeder which is on a tree against my deck. When he attacks all the birds fly into either the Holly tree, Hawck gets all pricked from that or the cedar, a racket ensues and then about a hundred birds shoot across my deck at supersonice speed toward the other birdfeeder, hence the bird reference, I have to get out of the way, luckily I was sitting, but my husband and I swear one day, we will get whacked, hopefully not in the eye. sissy46 thought you may like this, he is a very arrogant hawk, I was on the deck at the time of this photo, I think he has a Napoleon complex. No birds becam lunch during this story, and for the most part they are pretty adept at getting away from him
[Bonesmart.org] My Journey begins
 
He is beautiful, but I wish he wouldn't eat the little birds. Can't he find something to eat that isn't cute?
For some reason, I thought you were already scheduled for your second hip in February. He better not break this one, or the BoneSmart (international) Warriors will be on his case.
 
[Bonesmart.org] My Journey begins
You can see how worried he is about the BS Warriors! Probably just give you the same indifferent stare and fly out of range. He is a beauty---just nature's way of keeping things in balance--even if we find it rather savage. Your pictures are absolutely outstanding, Beth. [Bonesmart.org] My Journey begins
 
My heart is heavy for the parents and families in Newton, Ct, and my prayers are for them
sissy46, the doc said he was already booking into February, when I saw him 3 weeks ago, so thats what you're probably thinking off.Who know he may even say wait,I hope not as I've said I can not wait for the appointment
Today is my 7th week, moving along
 
Beth, time is flying by isn't it? This Monday will be 6 weeks for me. I can't believe that you are having to do this again. At least this time you will be a pro.
 
Beth and Damn! this Tuesday will be 12 weeks for me! That sounds like a landmark, doesn't it? And Christmas Day will be my 3 month anniversary.
 
Beth, good luck at your appointment today! Please update when you get home.
 
Inquiring minds want to know. Should we :boohoo:or :cheers: ??
How the heck did your post-op appointment go???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom