THR Muckingabout's THR Recovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great... I was thinking if you wanted more than 7 you were definitely wishful! I hope you feel refreshed!
 
Got out to have my hair done 8 weeks is too long between cut and color.
[Bonesmart.org] Muckingabout's THR Recovery Thread



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@muckingabout You look wonderful!! To be honest I might of expected you to look more tired with dark circles, so you must be doing something right! I got out to get mine done today too, just a trim, but still a lift :)
 
@Carriemay60 -- thanks :) I think the lighting was good. I had my hair trimmed, my roots done and highlights, so I was pretty beat. I rested for a bit after, then went back out to Barnes and noble to get a wedding planning book and then out to dinner. Many many firsts today.
 
I'll bet you sleep like a rock tonight, too, with so much activity today. Has the happy couple set a date yet??


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Great news on your daughters engagement. Excitement all around! One of first things I did when I could wa to get my hair done... it makes such a difference. Mine you three cuts later and I'm finally happy! Maybe not the best time to go from long hair to a bob...
 
@muckingabout Busy day! My daughter's engagement was almost 2 years as well. I remember us saying "we have lots of time" LOL It goes as fast as the first 2 years of a baby's life!! I have a couple to nice ideas for easy things to make that I will share with you soon. :)
 
Nothing like getting a good haircut - makes one feel much better :)
 
Hi @muckingabout - you look great!! keep up with your smooth recovery! I can't wait to get a trim and blowout. And a pedicure (needed badly). Maybe this week, we shall see. Take care!
 
@muckingabout I can't do the stairs and sit in less than comfortable chairs (office type) at my regular nail lady who has her salon in her basement. So I am trying to find a place for one stop shopping that can either thread/wax my brows, etc., do a pedicure I trust for hygiene and my nails. I have bi0-sculpture gel on my nails which is not available everywhere so this is proving to be a challenge. I will be on the phone Tuesday a.m. to nail somebody down!! (trying to get it all done at once for the memorial on Thursday)
 
Yeah, I'm not going to let her do any kind of cutting or scraping or sanding because of infection risk and I'm still on blood thinners.

I walked over a mile today and went to church for the first time since surgery. That was more tiring than I was expecting.
 
@muckingabout congrats on getting a good night's sleep! It is HUGELY important to the healing process, all the little nanobots are working the night away knitting us back together body and mind.

We had a family of raccoons (mama and 3 babies) visit our deck outside the bedroom early this AM. Our cat threw herself at the glass door, they were unfazed and just gazed cutely at us my husband did the snoopy dance at them and made avant-garde noises. I was fully awake (because who wants to miss that show?), but after the brouhaha died down, went right back to sleep. And I hadn't taken anything stronger than a tramadol hours earlier.
 
Overdid a bit yesterday and maybe Saturday. Taking it easy today. You don't know where the boundaries are unless you push them, right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom