Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

Hi @Mireille
Wondering how your week went after the tooth extraction?
It looks like you go for blood work on a Monday.
Prayers you get the all clear so you can move forward.
Hope you have a peaceful, relaxing, uneventful weekend! You need one, lol.
Hugs
 
@Layla The first few days after the tooth extraction were pretty rough. Had 8 numbing shots, deep cleaning and the molar was extracted in pieces. It was a partial since I had a crown that had fallen off a long time ago. I was shaking the whole time :heehee: No toothache anymore, thank God.

Apparently now I don't have to have bloodwork done until surgery day. This is all according to the hospital pre op nurse who called the OS and my GP to clarify a few things. My GP called and confirmed but I'm calling the OS tomorrow to make sure. Don't want any surprises. I'm doing really well with this spacer so now it's just a waiting game. No aches and pain, no fevers, I actually feel great. My TKR has been acting up but I'm sure it's lack of use of my muscles. Can't wait to start PT. Go figure!
 
@clodaghcov Thanks for thinking of me. I'm doing really well and just waiting for the 19th. Im going to check up on you on your thread. Hugs to you!
 
Can't wait to start PT. Go figure!

I will SO holler at you if you don't take it easy!:umm:
Fingers crossed for you for the 19th and no ma'am, you are not to take off like a mule after briars.
Walking gently and easing back into things...I want you okay, OK?
 
Hi @Mireille
I'm happy you made it through that tooth nightmare. You've really been tested lately
and you continue to come through like a champ. Another two and a half weeks and you'll be on the road
to Recovery. I'm excited for you to put all this behind you and move forward. Thankfully you're feeling good as you wait for the 19th.
I hope your week is uneventful. :heehee: No more drama. :no-fin: Just peace and quiet. :wink:
 
Thinking of you @Mireille. So glad you got through the tooth extraction ok. Just 17 more days. My hip is doing so great these days. You’ll be there before you know it. I can’t believe how quickly the last few months have gone. Remember not to rush the PT. Happy the spacer is doing great!!
 
@hipster333 Hey :wave: I'm so happy you're doing great! It gives me hope for the near future.:ok: I'm so ready to get this done. Have a great 4th of July! :friends:
 
@Mojo333 :wave:Hi, hope you enjoyed the 4th! Doing well over here, hoping the days go fast. Im all cleared for surgery. If a spot opens up sooner, I'm next in line. Have a great day!
 
Hi @Mireille
Awesome news that you could go even sooner than the 19th.
We'll be here watching and waiting. Can't wait until you're in recovery!
Hope your week is going well!
 
Glad the tooth is no longer. Extractions are just not fun.

Don’t blame you for double checking everything @Mireille-you’ve gone through a lot to get to this point.
 
:fingersx: and toes and prayers for nothing to derail your upcoming surgery.
Keep the faith!:)
 
Counting down the days @Mireille
Surgery is next week, unless you get called sooner.
Can't wait to see both you and Fractured in recovery and on your way.
Hope you're having a good week.
 
:wave:Hope you are well!
Your cheering squad awaits.:yay:
 
@Mireille . I have been following your thread. My bilateral surgery isn't until September. You are amazing and I look forward to seeing you in recovery on the 19th or before! Sending tons of positive thoughts and prayers your way :)
 
Oh @Mireille, it has been a while since I checked in on you. It seems as though each time I do you have had another time of it. Now a tooth extraction just before your surgery date. Gracious me, the goddesses have got to wake up and get to work for you! What are they thinking!

Hope your time from now on until the day, which ever it is, is restful and full of stuff that takes your mind off the waiting. I know you are anxious to get it done. You've been so patient; you deserve a few hundred breaks or so.

Look forward to hear your first update from the other side. Yeah! you'll be post-op! Good days are coming for you. :happydance:
 
Hi @Mireille
I hope you had a nice weekend.
It's your week, only days to go. I'll bet you're more than ready. I'm excited for you.
Prayers for your comfort as you await Thursday.
 
@Alitm Thanks so much! I'm ready for the next step. I'll be checking up on you during your bilateral.
 
Back
Top Bottom