Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
karmigirl Hi Rose, Norm had his second epidural yesterday and he's feels much better than he did 3 weeks ago, plus he's walking so much better so we have high hopes for this second shot! I've had 12 sessions with the chiropractor so far and that seems to be working as well! I use to have #10 pain 100% of the time now it's more like #5 pain off and on, nobody or nothing I did gave me that relief before so I will continue, as I have high hopes for that too! Thanks for asking my friend!

Stay well, I wish you the best kiddo, you deserve a less painfull life!:friends:
 
Jacky, the level of pain you've had is really unfortunate! I'm glad it's improved so much, but I hope you can improve on that before your trip. I imagine Norm has been having similar pain, poor guy. They say that it can take two or three injections to see the full benefit, so that's encouraging!
 
Now I see you are doing better. Trending in the right direction as they say.
 
Jacky, glad that you and Norm are both getting some help (your neck and his back). Getting older is a health challenge at times. :sigh: My hubby Liam and I see our chiropractor once a month. That's helping us too, along with the stretching exercises and beginning yoga that we're doing at the local YWCA.

BTW, thanks for the explanation about the "like" button, etc. I also like that other options that we can click.

Healing thoughts and prayers for continued recovery -- for both of you. :flwrysmile: {{{ Hugs }}}
 
Thanks Randi, Janet and Becky, We both will keep a positive spin on the aging stuff! I'll tell ya if the kids that come after us think this aging stuff is a piece of cake, they have a rude awakening coming! :)

Stay well my friends, enjoy your good days! :thumb:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side! Jacky, I am being the Easter Bunny from now til the end of the month, then I'm going to do something with May flowers. Glad you like the avatar. (I was a little green elf from the first of the month until St. Paddy's day, then changed.) FYI, my thread is entitled "Post Op Success is Mine!".

You can find anyone's threads by clicking on their user name, and then clicking on "Profile Page", then click on "Information" . At the bottoms of the personal info you will see "Find All Threads by (user name)". Click on that and voila! there they are. I have started a lot, but you can usually figure out which is a person's main recovery thread. Just click on the thread name---and it takes you right to that thread--the first page---so you just have to go the last page to post.

Thanks for all your support and kind thoughts regarding Paul's recovery. It's been a long uphill slog, but we'll get to the top---both too hard headed not to. Hope you and Norm are both feeling much better---I sure do want you to be able to take that cruise. And I am expecting great pics to be shared with us.

Take care---I care. [Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
bottomshollow Thanks Judy, For all the instructions! You sure do find very interesting and funny avatars, I enjoy seeing all the ones you come up with!:thumb:

I guess when we hit a certain age like you and Paul an me and Norm, we have to be hard headed otherwise we'd give up and we all know we've come too far to give up my friend, so we keep on, go'n on! This is the stage in life that we raise hell and come out fighting!:yes!: The cruise is getting clearer in our scope everyday! Thank you for your support and well wishes as well my BoneSmartie friend!:friends:
 
Jacky, so happy to hear you and Norm are both experiencing some relief from pain! I hope that continues so you guys are pain-free on your trip (or as close to it as you can get!). :friends:
 
JACKY When is your trip?? Its nice to have something to look forward to. We are going away for the Easter weekend which is nice. Myself, husband Gary, daughter Kerry/partner Daryl, daughter Laura/partner Kris, and daughter Karlea. really looking forward to it as on previous trips my knee is aching as soon as we get there from long car journey, and the pain continuing the whole time we were away. Soooooo hopefully we will all have a good weekend and we are hoping the snow will be cleared and we will have a little bit of sunshine. Hope you and Norm are doing well and improving all the time. I hate getting old. Its not what I ever wanted but better than the alternative I supose !!!!!! the only thing is you still feel young in your mind. Its your body that mess's things up. Take Care and Keep Smilin
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
Ha ha love that pic, Pat :heehee:

Good to read that both you and Norm are improving, Jacky. You are always so upbeat and jovial. Would be great to actually be in your company :)
 
robynhood Pat great picture and a very true statement! :heehee: Our trip begins on May 10th, so we do still have some time.

Your trip sounds like a great, fun family time! I hope you have great spring weather! It's wonderful to be able to plan and do this trips with less knee pain, which allows you to enjoy yourself! :thumb: You are so right about hating growing old, but it being better than the alternative! I feel young in the mind too until I look in the mirror and see this older woman staring back at me! :yikes: I think I bought the wrong mirror, and I need to go shopping for a new one! :skep: :heehee:
 
But getting new knees HAS made us younger! If I could hit the rewind button and go back to a younger time in my life, I'm not sure I would. At least not yet!
 
I agree with both of you. I'm not hitting the rewind button either. Magrat has been sooooo much better than my old "bone-on-bone" knee was for too many years.

Hope that you all have a wonderful week.:)
 
Happy anniversary Jacky! May you have many months and years of joy with your knees! :cheers: :flwrysmile:
 
Ha ha love that pic, Pat :heehee:

Good to read that both you and Norm are improving, Jacky. You are always so upbeat and jovial. Would be great to actually be in your company :)

Thank you Kathy, it would be fun if we could all get together and have a party! Of course bed time would probably be around 10pm so we'd have to start the party early!:heehee: As for being upbeat and jovial you'd have to ask Norm, especially after I've chased him with the rolling pin!:rotfl: With these new knees, even chasing is possible!:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom