Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, three year olds are so much fun!

Oh, yes, they are!

My 3-yr-old grand-daughter has just been in a nativity play at her Nursery - she was a singing, dancing, black-and-white cow in the stable. She told me (via Skype, on Christmas Day) that the new doll we gave her is called "Angelina Jesus"! Priceless!
 
Celle, how cute! Skype is just the best to stay close to little ones living elsewhere!

Jacky, I wouldn't want a full time three year old, for sure!
 
Jacky, is your avatar your New Year's dinner? Looks like lobster and champagne? Can I come over? :kittykiss: :happydance:
 
Lisa, my new avatar was last years New Year's Eve dinner. I like to end the year with a nice intimate dinner. This New Year's dinner will be King Crab Legs and oysters on the half shell, salad and homemade fries! And, yes you are very welcome to join us my friend!
 
Wow, love the food choices! Sounds yuuuuummmmmy!!!!! Well, I will just have to join you in spirit, but maybe I will get myself a lobster and a small bottle of champagne and have that in front of the fire.
 
Yes Lisa, you are worth that and more! I will keep you in mind on New Year's Eve! Enjoy my friend!
 
Deb, oysters are great, but champagne is really what makes me the "bad girl"! This French girl just loves champagne! And, she loves to cook romantic meals! Norm gets a win, win, and he knows it, but, if he take it for granted, he'd lose it! :heehee: At least that's what I tell him!
 
Sounds like a delicious dinner, Jacky! Not anything I cook, however. (Oh, wait, I don't cook... usually). We may go out to dinner the 31st, but as long as I can remember, we've grilled steaks outdoors on New Years day, something my kids affectionately call the meat fest!
 
Yes Nyland, this years end will be very special for all 4 of us! No more knee pain and a future to look forward too! We're looking forward to starting a new year, as I'm sure you are as well! :friends:

karmigirl You are certainly are invited anytime, just keep our snow storm in mind when making the trip up! :wink:

Janet2012 The meat feast sounds great, especially when it around full moon time for me! And, I do believe it's around full moon time!

I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year! :friends:
 
Its so good that Minnie and Mickey got to play. Before you know it they will want to run to Disneyland. :loll: I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. Now to have a New Year. Take care but have lots of fun. Tashia
 
Dave was talking about wanting to go out to the historical societies new years eve bash. Suppose to be music and not sure what else, but it is a family event, so that means little kids. Oh, and for the old ones, or very young ones they ring in the new year at 10pm also...LOL But I hear that the weather forecast for here is below 0 that night. I hate going out when it is so cold. The cold is really doing a number on my hands this year. Bring on AZ.
 
I so feel for you Deb! When the cold starts to effect the hands you get this burning sensation that just hurts like the dickens, a lest that's what happens with mine. I try not to go out in the cold without gloves on. Have you ever look into gloves that are made especially for arthritic hands? Some people actually wear them to bed.

tashia I hope Mickey & Minnie don't run to Disneyland to fast, I wouldn't want them to leave my butt behind!:heehee:
 
Jacky, I did just get some compression gloves with the fingertips cut off and I wear them to bed. The OT lady told me people with arthritic hands like wearing them to bed. So I tried it and I do like it. Keeps them warmer.
 
So Jacky, did you and Norm enjoy your oysters and champagne and swing from the chandeliers? I see you made it awake much longer than I did! Happy New Year my friend! I hope you are able to get your passport and do all that traveling you want to do.
 
At least she does not have to worry about getting pregnant! But maybe they are exhausted and still asleep? Too much of a good thing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom