Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, too, Jackey!
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
Gosh, Debbie, the closest thing I can compare to your picture is being out in a golf cart where bathrooms are not always handy! :)
 
You know Debbie, if my hubby had his way, we would be in Alaska hunting for our own food, making our own bread and so forth. He put in communications in Alaska, so that the police could talk to other police. That was about 20 years ago, and the other night watching a program about Alaska, they opened up one of the communications sheds, and you could still see Pat's business cards there! He stayed for 2 months setting up everything, and he found cabins that collect solar power during the day to run the generator for electricity at night! I am not the real roughing it type person, but wouldn't mind visiting Alaska for a couple of weeks! :happydance:
 
Jacky you are right...thats why the desert is soooo brown.
Okay obviously I missed a couple posts because I no idea we were out in the desert...hence no toilets!
 
Debbie I am so jealous of you going camping! When my girls were little, me and my ex husband use to go camping all the time. I so miss it! At that time I had no issues squatting of course, but I was always one who was big into washing my hands. That was hardest for me than anything. And Sonja, my youngest lives in Alaska. The pictures she posts are so beautiful! You should visit sometime when you can! Hugs!
 
LOL!!! I'm afraid my "swing from the chandeliers" days are over! However.....:whistle:
Debbie_joints Squat to pee in the desert????:yikes: There's snakes in them there deserts!!!! Can't you use a bottle?:scratch:

My husband tells a story about being out in the oilfield. One of the guys had to go not pee but .... Any who.. He said he assumed the position of squatting, when he started to hear a "rattle". All of the sudden he was moving as fast as he could with his pants halfway down his ankles! They are not allowed to carry guns out on the job, and that was one time it would have come in handy! "The poor rattlesnake was just looking for shade and it seems he didn't like the idea of being disturbed! My hubby gave me some very valuable advice about the oilfield; if you see a red shop towel, don't pick it up! :rotfl:
 
Nanners, it is on my Bucket list! So are Norway, Switzerland, and many other places! Now that I am finally able to move without pain most of the time, some of those will become a reality! My Mom, sister and her hubby took a cruise to Alaska! Katie and I both believe that we should organize a BoneSmart cruise yo Alaska. I told Katie she would have to work while she was on the cruise,and then she could sit by the pool and stare at all of the single guys! :rotfl:
 
Jacky you are right...thats why the desert is soooo brown.
Okay obviously I missed a couple posts because I no idea we were out in the desert...hence no toilets!

Did you see the picture of the 4 wheeler out in the desert? Toilets are not a part of the desert! :giggle:
 
hahaha Marianne, like Sonja said, you must never have been hiking in the wilderness. We take a side by side 4 wheeler (I will post a pic) out in the desert and we ride for miles and there are no bathrooms out there. Don't worry, our motor home and the park we stay at has bathrooms...LOL
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Debbie, I have a few words of wisdom for you courtesy again of the guys in the oilfield! :wink:

If you find yourself having to do something "other" than pee, please make sure you don't have a one piece coverall set with a jacket on. One day, oh and as a side note,it does get cold here sometimes, one of the guys had to assume the position but didn't realize that his hood was on the ground! He got back up and zipped up, but luckily he didn't put the hood on! He got over to where the rest of the guys were and they noticed "steam" coming from his hood along with quite an odor! His nickname is now Steamer. :rotfl: :eeeuw:

By the way, he loves the nickname! Guys! Go figure!
 
Now that is just gross.

What do you expect from a bunch of guys! By the way, I asked my hubby if the hood was detachable and it was! They took one of those long poles that have a claw and unsnapped the hood! LOL

Debbie, I hope you are writing down all this "helpful advice" I am giving you! After all, just looking out for you! :heehee:
 
Sonja, my BIL was out west hunting up in the mountains and he had to use the bathroom. So with no bathroom he pulled down his coveralls and did his business and just then all the snow that was on the tree that he was leaning against came down and filled his pants and underwear and coveralls. No bidet needed. :loll:
 
Thanks Shelly! i love to laugh and have a good time and if you have read much of what I post I try to find some way to keep things humorous! laughter is the best medicine, as they say....:happydance:
 
Sonja, my BIL was out west hunting up in the mountains and he had to use the bathroom. So with no bathroom he pulled down his coveralls and did his business and just then all the snow that was on the tree that he was leaning against came down and filled his pants and underwear and coveralls. No bidet needed. :loll:

Debbie, in the. Message above the quoted one I said I hoe you are writing this down. I was not referencing any lifestyle, just crazy spellcheck at work on my iPad! :heehee:

By the way I corrected it so no one would think you were a hoe! :wink: :rofsign:

Oh, and there's no need to thank me! That's what friends are for! :angel:
 
Sonja, I am so use to funny words showing up on peoples threads with that auto correct. It is my regular spelling that people can wonder about as I don't have that function.

Jacky, seeing this is your thread, better get it back to you now. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas? I hope everyone did. After all my family was gone except for my son, daughter, her husband and his mother and Eli, I remembered that I forgot to take my pain pills in the afternoon. I just take tramadol and tylenol and not so much for my knee anymore, it is for the rest of my body for my arthritis, and I new it was too late to take it, so would have to wait until bedtime. But I did really well hosting for I think it was around 33 people.
 
Deb, we had a great Christmas at the oldest grandson's house! They have a three year old, so it was especially fun watching him play with all his new toys! Kids are great at Christmas, you can almost see the wheels in their little heads turning!

Now it's back to getting serious about exercise, weight loss and travel! Fun is....... :)
 
Yes Janet, they are so much fun to watch, but honestly I wouldn't want to clean up after them!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom