Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure Jacky, you and Norm were just sitting on the sofa just talking :whistle: Rubbing your knees another :whistle: Fess up, you are feeling so good you are swinging from the chandeliers now. :happydance: Glad things are going well and the appointments are coming to an end. Me too, one more appointment for PT next week and I am finished. Ready to head to AZ and have some fun. The big test will be if I can squat to pee in the desert. I hate trying to do that, but it is not good going all day without drinking water too.
 
LOL!!! I'm afraid my "swing from the chandeliers" days are over! However.....:whistle:
Debbie_joints Squat to pee in the desert????:yikes: There's snakes in them there deserts!!!! Can't you use a bottle?:scratch:
 
Jacky, I know exactly what you mean about tears of joy. Everytime I did something "normal" as I was recuperating I would cry. I am not yet at the place where you are, where you were crying over how well the knees turned out, even though I am glad I did it. It is just so great that you are planning things for the new year! I hope it is wonderful! :chrisglitter: :xmaskitty: :xmasdance:
 
Jacky, I was told, somewhere, maybe it was in here, can't remember, but anyway, I should use one of those big Solo plastic cups. Wide top to it and I don't have to squat as far to pee and not get it on my shoes. Hmmm, if anyone sees that I am doing that, they won't want to come to our RV for mixed drinks at night... :rotfl:
 
Oh Debbie, you crack me up! You know that they do have portable urinals for women. It just has a different fitting from the men's! :yahoo:
 
Sonja, I know there are things like that, but a solo cup and I will mark it with a big "P" should be fine and cheaper...LOL
 
Marianne, thanks for your comments. Sorry that I am replying here on Jacky's post ( she is very kind and lets me talk here), but I just spent 20 min. looking for your thread. :hairpulling: Can't find it. Tell me what it is and I can find out more about you too. My original post was

[TKR] Recovery not what I ever thought it would be.



I had many problems in my recovery, and came through it with a great knee that is pain free and functions so well for me. Yes, I got my life back and the 8 years that I lost with the old knee.



My original thread is now closed but you can read it. I wish they would allow the original poster to keep their original thread open so they could update it, instead of starting a new thread just for an update. :doh:
 
Jacky it cracks me up your talking about rubbing Mickey and Minnie...I rub mine too. I can just picture it. I am so happy for you! You have suffered a very long time and now you deserve to go out and have some fun.
Debbie...maybe this is a stupid question...no one else seemed concerned...BUT WHY DON'T YOU JUST PEE IN A TOILET when you go to Arizona? :whistle: Just sayin'...
 
Brownie, have you ever been camping, and hiking out where there aren't any toilets? :heehee:

Reminds me of my GirlScout days when we were out in the middle of nowhere and a toilet wasn't readily available. My husband would like to camp still. I told him my idea of "roughing it" now, is waving at him from the hotel, while he sleeps in a camper. Needless to say, we haven't purchased a camper yet. As my knees get better and better though all the time, I may reconsider! :happydance:
 
Oh sure Jacky, you and Norm were just sitting on the sofa just talking :whistle: Rubbing your knees another :whistle: Fess up, you are feeling so good you are swinging from the chandeliers now. :happydance: Glad things are going well and the appointments are coming to an end. Me too, one more appointment for PT next week and I am finished. Ready to head to AZ and have some fun. The big test will be if I can squat to pee in the desert. I hate trying to do that, but it is not good going all day without drinking water too.

I promise if you dip 4 hours into TX, I will let you use the facilities! :happydance: :heehee:
 
hahaha Marianne, like Sonja said, you must never have been hiking in the wilderness. We take a side by side 4 wheeler (I will post a pic) out in the desert and we ride for miles and there are no bathrooms out there. Don't worry, our motor home and the park we stay at has bathrooms...LOL
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
Wow! You wild cats you! In looking at the back ground in your picture something came to mind, I think everyone peeing in the desert has killed all the plant life and that's why it's all dirt! :shrug: I say, pee responsibly and put a lid on your Solo Cup! :heehee:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom