Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary! Those are great photos! And I LOVE the note! That it too perfect! What an inspiration to get better!:dancy:
 
Thanks Shelly! Kate, my oldest granddaughter, nailed the motivational thing perfectly for all of us on Thanksgiving day, what a girl! :)
 
Wonderful family pictures, wonderful note, wonderful memories!! And happy anniversary!!! Welcome home!
 
Thank you Janet, we had a great time getting reacquainted with our girls! I hate having my picture taken because it's never good, but if my girls are in it I'm all game! :)
 
I have a birthday letter my kids wrote to me framed hanging in hallway. It always gets a compliment and is so sweet. You MUST do that! Also on the wall it doesn't collect dust!
 
Thank you Tashia! Yes time does fly by, however the memories left behind are a treasure, good and bad! We live, we love, we grow! :thumb:
 
I shun the camera also, but if I see it coming, I give a big smile and fake it! Everyone looked very happy together in your pictures! (well, maybe not so much Norm, although I know he was!) lol!
 
Janet you made me laugh! Norm tenses up as much as I do when we see a camera. Our daughter makes me show her the pictures I take, so she can approve of them or retake them. That poor child got the double whammy when she got us as parents! :heehee:
 
Jacky,
Happy 47th Anniversay. Hope you are doing something wonderful to celebrate. What a beautiful family you have, hope you enjoyed you stay with them. Good to hear you are back home again.
 
Thank you Rose, we did enjoy our stay with our daughter very much. After her divorce this year we were really worried about her, however seeing her and spending time with her put our mind at ease. She is so much happier now and it shows up in so many ways. :)
There's nothing like being home though, however it's nice to know that we can make a lot more trips like this with these new knees! karmigirl

Thanks BJ, we met when I was 14 which means we've been together 50 years, and I have no idea where that half a century went! All I know is that marriage is quite a roller coaster ride, as we all change and grow, then you wake up one morning, look in the mirror and see this older person looking at you, but your brain is still young and thinks that same as it always did, but you body, not so much! :shrug: BJ Mac
 
Oh Jacky, I hear what you are saying about being with someone for so long and growing old. My husband and I have been married for 45 years and know each other since we were 12 and in middle school. We started to date in high school and got married in college. When I think of how young we were it is scary. I would never have been happy if my kids wanted to marry that young. Thankfully they all waited longer than we did!! And now they are all having babies! I guess they have kept us young at heart!:wink:
 
Wow Mimi, you and hubby do have quite a long history!:friends: I'm glad our kids waited until they were older as well, OMG if our daughter even considered marrying at 17 I would have had a conniption fit! Thank god she and our son waited until after college! Yes, the grandchildren do tend to keep us young at heart!:thumb: Congrats to you and hubby as well my friend!
 
Oh and we were unable to have kids for a long time. So even though we married early, our children came late. My youngest just turned 29.However my kids are now having their families at the same ages that we did. So I guess everything is relative:wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom