Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jacky,
Bit achy today but doing fine, we'll just have to wait a few days to see the final effects, but I am very optimistic this will work out fine. Hope it lasts along while so I don't have to have it done again too soon. This has been the first flare-up since my last surgery in 2007 and it wasn't real bad yet, caught it very early on so should have a good outcome. Now moving on to the thoracic epi's nest week and the week after, that always takes 2. These are the ones I get every 6 mos. so I know what is coming and am quite used to them. After that one injection in the sciatic joint and I should be good to go for awhile.
 
Well this morning, while my eyes were still closed, I could sense daylight. I opened one eyelid and then the other, ah yes daylight it was!:thumb: I then looked down at my chest and saw it move up and down, so I was breathing as well!:thumb: Good day so far, I'm alive!:yes!: While looking at the ceiling my mind is fast at work, ah another revelation, today I turn 64 years old and I woke up!!!!:yay: I have 2 new knees and I'm ready to start a whole new year with a new found energy!! Yay, ME!

Norm is taking me out to a new Japanese restaurant in town, so no cooking for me, see I can step away from the stove!:)
I even plan on fitting in a nap!:whistle:

Have a great day all and stay well!:friends:
 
Happy Birthday Jacky!! Waking up and having something to look forward to is a fine birthday indeed! Enjoy dinner out!
 
Thanks Lisa and Janet! Janet I thought you would be proud of me for stepping away from the stove.:heehee:
 
Happy birthday!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you have a great day!!!!!! :friends: :flwrysmile:
 
Yes!! Step away from the stove!! I wish I was there to help you celebrate. :flwrysmile:
 
Happy Birthday Jacky!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a very special day today and enjoy your dinner out with Norm tonight and get in some extra cuddle time tonight.
 
Thanks Rose, Toni & Debbie, I wish I had you all here to celebrate with, however I guess Norm will do!
We had a great dinner out and had a first of a couple of things, 1) I like Sake and Norm, not so much, I ordered some and it came to us hot, we both loved it, and we shared and order of Green Tea fried ice cream also very good. I guess 2 new things added to your life at 64 is not bad. Next year I'll have to bump it up to 3 new things!:heehee:
 
Thank you sunshine, I guess I was pretty lucky to live in the eastcoast since we had daylight savings time last night, which means I had and extra hour of beauty sleep. I think it helped, because when I woke up and looked in the mirror, I thought,WOW, I look 20 years younger, then I realized I forgot to turn the light on! :rotfl:
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACKY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACKY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JACKY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 1 SPANK, 2 SPANK, 3 SPANK.....
So glad you have a wonderful night out with hubby! :flwrysmile:
 
Thanks Marianne & Teresa, I appreciate your well wishes!

Stay well my friends! :friends:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom