Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Mimi, I so wish you the best with your PT! I also hope you fine relief soon, nothing is more frustrating than body aches and pains, and I must add numbness especially when it lasts so long! :console2: You do have pain, when you look down and when you read, Mimi that is a lot of our life! Don't underestimate your pain if it hinders your your good life. I hope the traction helps this time as well as it did in your past!
Please let us know how your progress is!

Stay positive my friend, we care! :console2:
 
Thank you so much Teresa! I didn't need a nap today and waiting for the debate without feeling exhausted! Life is good, and I hope it lasts! :SUNsmile:

Stay well my BS friend, your time is coming soon and I wish you the best! Stay positive, great things are coming your way! :friends:
 
Hi Jacky. I am glad this injection went well and hope you are free from your neck pain soon. I have been following your thread since you are about a week ahead of my left knee. I did find it interesting how your doctor explained how to kneel. I was wondering if you or anyone reading can explain how to get down on the floor and back up again. I figured when this is mastered I can get into the tub for a nice soak again. Sending best wishes your way.
 
Thanks sunshine, I do wish you the best in your progress in you BTKR! I know you had a split in your replacements, but they are the same as mine, because of being so close together! You will be so happy with your decision to get both your knees done so close together! I wish you the best in your recovery!

Stay well and stay positive my BoneSmartie friend! :friends:
 
Thanks Jacky. I know everyone is different but I enjoy following you and a few more with the progress of your knees, it gives me something to look forward to:egypdance: . I know it takes patience (hard to accept sometime) but each day it gets better. I look back at my 1st knee and know in a couple of months the 2nd knee will catch up to it. Just not having that bone on bone pain is a blessing. I so look forward to walking with confidence and no pain or discomfort:yes!: . Again I wish you continued success with your neck pain.
 
Yes Sunshine, it is a blessing not to have that horrid bone on bone pain! That alone makes it all worth while!

Stay well my friend and continued success to you as well! :friends:
 
Awe Janet thanks for check'n in on me. I certainty hope we are out of harms way. We will be staying at our son's and daughter-in-law's home tomorrow until Tuesday in Portland Ct. since they will be enjoying some time away from our teenage grandson and two pooches, and hopefully the storm will hit below us. Hopefully for us , but not for PA.

I loved following your vacation! You're a gem my friend! :friends:
 
Thanks Rose! The neck seems to be better, however I think I will need some PT time in order to get it all in check. Norm did have to help with preps for our salad fixings tonight, as it takes a lot of prep work and my neck was stressed looking down for chopping veggies. He seemed to enjoy it though, munching as he went along. He's too funny! I sat at the island and sipped some wine while he finished chopping onions, carrots, radishes and tomatoes. And my knees loved it! So did he :)

I hope all is well with you my friend! :friends:
 
I hope you are right. I heard talk of widespread power outage potential. I don't know who else here is on the East coast.
 
I also Have heard a ruff storm is coming. Please take care. Tashia
 
Jacky, looks like us east coasters are going to get quite a storm. Make sure you have enough presscriptions and stock up on candles, batteries and board games! :spin: Seriously stay safe. I hope to get a lot of quilting done and make some soup and spaghetti sauce.
 
Elanor, sorry for cutting in on Jacky thread we have open a thread in the Social Room about sewing, Please both of you come and join us. Jacky please be safe this next week and that goes for you to ElarnorG. I have lived in the East so I am aware of the type of storm. both of you please be careful. After the storm maybe take pictures so us that live in the West can see the pictures of snow. Of most of important know that both of you are Ok. Tashia
 
tashia, I will definitely check out the thread on sewing. Thanks. The storm will probably be high winds and rain so no pictures of snow!
 
Jacky, I can just see you sitting at the island drinking your wine :cheers2: and watching Norm do all the prep work. Glad he enjoys doing that to help you out. Yes, all of you east coasters, please stay save and have enough pain pills to get you through.
 
The storm track they are showing now, will hit home:boohoo: We have taken everything in from outside, gotten the boat secure and got some propane so we can eat hot meals. Doesn't look great right now. We live 6 miles from the ocean so it is spectacular living when the weather is good:yay: and scary when the weather is bad:sos: We have been through nor'easters with 75 mile an hour winds and 15" of rain, so it will be wait and see. My husband asked if we should pack an emergency bag if we have to leave quickly!!:rolleyes: That scares me. We have a creek behind us that has come close, but safe. Hope it stays that way.:ok:
 
Oooh, please stay safe everyone. I can't even imagine anything as bad, but thoughts and prayers with you all :thumb: Please check in when you can, to let us all know you are okay.
 
Mimi, where are you? I was in Boston during a Noreaster and then right after went to someones ocean front home in RI. The waves were spectacular! Be safe and keep us posted if you can. Should start a thread for this...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom