Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jacky, wanted to pop in here and wish you good luck tomorrow with your spinal injection. Are you ready to hop up on that table again? I hope the doc finds just the right spot for you to get the relief you need.
 
Oh my dear Deb, you are a bad girl & I like it! :heehee: Yes, I am ready and looking forward to hopping on that table! I certainly hope my doc finds just the right spot to give me great relief! I certainly don't want to have to do this again or surgery!

I hope all is well with your hubby!

I also hope all is well with your brother-in-law, your sister and their family!

Stay well my friend and thanks for thinking of me in such hard times in your life, I appreciate it! :friends:
 
Deb, now come on, me and a dirty mind, don't be silly! It's very clean and healthy, at lest that's what Norm says! Do you think he's one sided? :heehee:
 
Awe man Deb, you think you found me out! Good luck with that! A woman must retain some kind of mystery! :whistle:
 
Same here, Jacky, wishing you the best of luck with your spinal enjection. I don't know what a time difference is, so don't know whether you have it today or tomorrow (it's Monday at 1:13 pm here).
 
Thanks Kathy, Janet and Chris!:thankyou: I did have my epidural injection at 9:30 am this morning and I must say I am very pleased that I did not have that same, thobbing behind the eyes & a splitting headache, reaction after the injection like the first time.:yay:
So I'm crossing my fingers, knocking on wood and whatever else I can do in hopes that this shot takes! He said relief should take a couple of days!

Stay well my BoneSmartie friends!:friends:
 
Jacky, I am glad the injection went without incident. Fingers crossed it will help with your pain. Oh to be without pain right. I am waiting for Dave now as I have to take him to Madison for a dermatology appointment. He is driving to the farm and as far as our town about 4 miles away. But Madison would require too much head turning, so I will take him and then we will go to see my BIL.
 
Thanks Deb! As you said, Oh to be without pain, would be absolutely wonderful! I don't know what happens to us as we age, but enough already, I'm crying uncle, as most of us here are doing!:beg:

I hope all goes well with Dave at the docs!
 
Jacky,
Glad to hear the injection went better for you this time, could be you went in less tense since you knew what was going to happen. Keeping fingers crossed for you that this one does the trick.
I have been meaning to ask if you had any numbness or weakness in arms or anywhere before when you were examined, or was it just pain in the neck. What I found out this time from the PMDr. was if it is only pain the injections should work and no need for surgery. If there is any weakness etc then you are probably looking at surgery. Just an interesting fact I thought I would through out for you.
 
Thanks Rose, I have not experienced any weakness or numbness anywhere, which is a good sign I take it! :thumb:

I have however am noticing some shakiness in my left hand, more than my right after I get the shots, if I hold my hand a certain way. Did you experience anything like that?
 
Jacky,
Good to hear no weakness etc. I think the shakiness might be the steroid taking effect on the nerve (reducing the inflammation) there. I wouldn't worry about it unleds it last for any good length of time.
You have to remember that those nerves are trying to settle down and it might take a few days. If it seems to get worse then give you Dr. a call and let him know. I have had that happen to me also, but it has stopped in a couple of days after the shot.
 
Thanks Rose, I had read some of the steroidal epidural effects when I Googled it, however I am very appreciative for your input! I do have my follow up on Nov. 1st with my OS and if it's still there, I'll certainly inform him and I have a follow up with my GP and I'll mention it to her if it's still happening.

Thanks again Rose! :friends:
 
So glad to hear the injection went well and that you feel better! :friends:

I had my first PT for my neck today and while I was gone the neurosurgeon office called to make an appointment. My neck is a wreck and that is putting it mildly!:groan:I do not have pain, except when I try to read or look down. My problem is numbness in both arms and hands. It mainly happens while I am laying down and sitting down. Had 3 hours of numbness from 2-5am Sun. and it was no fun!:scary:Tomorrow I get traction, which has helped me in the past. I have "problems" from C-1 to L-1 and everything between.:hairpulling:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom