Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nyland, but I must add, no more so then all the nice people that I have learned from on this forum, including yourself! :friends:

Stay well my friend and stay positive! :friends:
 
Well, yesterday I had my follow up with my neck & spine OS and we've decided to do another shot cervical epidural on
Qct. 22nd. I mentioned the spotty vision again and he looked at me like I had never mentioned it to him before. He said, that's not to do with your neck, that has more to do with your brain. I looked at my husband and said, don't touch that with a 10 foot pole! We all laughed at that, me for a shorter time than the guys!:heehee:
Than on the ride home I was thinking really hard and decided to start checking my BP again on a regular basis. Sure enough, this morning my BP was 94/55 and 98/68, kinda low I would say. So I will start monkeying with my meds and see if that makes a differents MY BRAIN!:whistle:
 
Janet & Teresa, me and my brain will get this figured out and then we'll see who's brain get a smack down! :loll:
 
Oh Jacky, can you share some of that low blood pressure with Dave...please..... Although it wasn't horrible today. We actually went out to eat tonight. We haven't been out since before my knee replacement. I told Dave tonight that I just have to go out to eat. I hope you get more relief with your second shot. How long are they suppose to last?
 
Thanks Deb, I couldn't believe it was that low since I always battled high BP since my 40's, but maybe the weight loss did it, who knows. I thought I was out of hot water when I had my BP under control a few months ago, but I was really surprised when I took my readings today. I guess you can't let your guard down. If you feel like hell, check your BP!

I'm glad you made it out to eat. :) we have not gone out to eat yet and we're really getting antsy, me more than him!

How long do the shots last? Who knows! Forever I hope!

How is your shoulder feeling?
 
Ok, Sista from another mother! I leave you alone for awhile and you ahem... Not only plan a cruise, yes I wear shorts, I don't care what people think because most of the time they aren't about me! :happydance:

Then, I read about the neck surgery, well, where was my invitation to join you? We are twins and we look out for each other! :happydance:

I think I may pay you a visit to talk this over about this oversight on keeping your sister in the loop! :cry:
 
Jacky, my shoulder is feeling better already. It usually takes a couple days and I can tell already. I just hope it will last for awhile. Just like I had to have two of those synvisc shots in my non operated knee and it did the trick, that knee for now is behaving.
 
Jacky48 said:
I'm glad you made it out to eat. :) we have not gone out to eat yet and we're really getting antsy, me more than him!

Haven't gone out to eat yet?? How do you eat? Oh, yah, I think there's that thing where people cook food and eat at home that you are involved in. Perhaps that explains your weight loss and my no weight loss.
 
I wish that explained my weight loss Janet! What really did it is that after I cook a nice meal, which I love to do, I get that yucky, lightheaded feeling which makes me lose my appetite. Very much not like me. I'm afraid after I get my BP in check things my turn around, and the weight will find me again. I'm going to fight like hell though! :)
 
OUCH, Jackie!! I sure hope those shots give you some long term relief! And there's nothing wrong with your brain girl! LOL
 
Sonja, honey you've been through way more hell than shots girl! I suppose we can only heal one thing ata time. Father time keeps throwing more stuff our way and we keep bat'n at them like we were pro-ball players!
 
Titianlady thanks, I hope I get long term relief too! And, thank you very much for supporting my brain!:yes!: Can you imagine' the nerve of those boys, pick'n on my brain like that!:heehee: How did they know I wasn't a serial hitter!:loll:
 
Jacky,
I guess my neck was feeling lonely with all I have been telling you about neck stuff, so mine has started to hurt again. Thank goodness I have appt with PM doc on Thurs and that will be the first thing on the list. Please say a prayer we can do something with just some shots and that it doesn't mean surgery again, don't know how much of this I can handle.
 
Oh Rose, That's not right, you've had more than your fair share of this that's for sure. They really need to hurry up and come up with a way to do neck replacements once and for all! I wish you the best at your docs Thurs.
Here to prays and well wishes my friend!:friends:
 
Thank You Jacky. I will let you know what happens. I really like my PM and he has always done well for me, so we will just see what happens. After my last ACD&F I was having alot of pain problems and he was the only one who figured out what to do for it. And one thing for sure if I feel anything is going on in the neck I am Miss Right and Ready to the DR for it.
 
We're all rootin' for your brain Jacky - keep at it gal! :umm:Honestly - that Janet, mocking us folk who like to cook!
(ps - had Chinese take - out last night with 2 of my sons & wives, does that count as eating out?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom