TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
 
Hope you had a great day! :egypdance: Have an even better tomorrow . :tada:
 
I have discovered I am a chronic ODIC! :rotfl:

Today, 8:00 PT, 10:00 appt., 1:00, Per Training, and 5:00 Biggest Loser Training! :happydance:
 
Hello D.S,
Hope you are doing well :) I hear you & B.W. 2 have reached your limits on your O.D.I.C cards :yikes: I have sold
A lot of my knee stuff to the local elderly, I have raised $1,245. I have paid it to your card. Do you think
With these funds you could be more cautious about swiping ? :rotfl:
Maybe , make it last the weekend ? :beg:
Have a great weekend,
Diana.....just a commoner :boohoo:
 
Oh DDiana, you are not a commoner! :SUNsmile: Thank you for selling your Knee stuff to pay off our ODIC cards. WE are indebted to you. Bionic woman2 did you see what DDiana did for us?

I will be more cautious this weekend. I promise! :angel:
 
new knee in June :bow: :bow: We are forever in your debt D'Diana! You're our QUEEN! :bow: :bow: We are not worthy! :bow: :bow:

Thank you my lady. :cheers2::happydance: :happydance:
Daughter Stalker enjoy your weekend, :martini: but not too much! :thud: D'Diana has just bailed us out. :egypdance::happydance:
 
Hi D.S,
Monday's come awfully fast :sad: I hope you have a Kneesy week :) I hope you are :sleep: better.
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hello D.S,
I hope you read this before tomorrow :) I need your advice.....I have an interview tomorrow at a re-hab
Hospital for a part time job. The reason I picked this place is because I had a knee replacement ( sympathy ) :heehee:
My question to you is....should I mention my replacement....I walk fine, a bit stiff getting up.
I have to go practice walking in my dress shoes :yikes: This should be fun !!!!!!
Thank you for any help you can offer,
Diana... :flwrysmile:
 
Hey DS, hope you're having a good day.

new knee in June, I know you didn't ask me, but i will put my 2 cents in just the same. :yes: I think you should let them know in the form of an "empathy asset" to their patients/company. See, bet'ya didn't know I could be serious... Cha Ching! :cheers: Oh and leave the stilettos at home dear. :rotfl: :loll:
 
new knee in June I would bring it up but it would need to be at an appropriate moment in the interview. Hopefully they will give you the opportunity to mention it. If they ask you "Why do you think you would be the person we select for this job?" or "What attributes do you have that would make you a good candidate for this job?" this will be your opportunity to bring it up along with the other things you mention.

I wish you the best of luck for your interview and to get the position. :SUNsmile:

P.S. Keep the warriors hidden. They may scare the people at the interview. :heehee: AND don't leave a trail of walnuts. The warriors may find you there. :rotfl:

Bionic woman2 - Really? Stilettos? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rofsign: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rofsign: You started it! :heehee:

RestAssured please charge these emoticons to BW's account!
 
Not a good day today! I messed up my PT appointment. I had one scheduled at 4:30 pm and thought it was at 5 pm. I got there at 4:45 pm thinking I was early and they turned me away. You would think after going there for 4 months that they would let me stay since I do most of my exercises on my own, but NOOOOOOO!!! :cry: I know it was my bad, but come on now!!! :scratch: I guess I should understand. :shrug:

I go to the OS tomorrow morning for my 4 month check-up. I will update after the visit.
I hope everyone has a good evening and morning for those overseas! :flwrysmile:
 
I can't bring the WARRIORS :shocked: :yikes: :shocked:
I was going to bribe the interview person with a Warrior for a job :dancy:
& perhaps a few walnuts :rotfl:
Have a great night, off to work,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom