





I can't believe it has been that long since my surgery. I can still tell that I have a replacement. There is still a numb feeling parts of my knee. All is well. Good luck to those still in early recovery! 
United States


Not totally normal, but I guess it can be considered normal for someone with a TKR that has a spacer a little too small for my knee. The velcro ripping sound is still there when I stand from a sitting position, but I have gotten used to it.
All in all it all grows on you. 
Hi! I have been away for some time. The knee is still loose but I am dealing with it. Doing Zepbound to get the weight off to try to save the replacement some wear and tear. I have not been this weight since before surgery. I gained quite a bit of weight and have kept it on for some time. I hope all is well with you.Hey, @daughter stalker ..... how are things going? Haven't heard from you in a while....