TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

daughter stalker.....worked slow, took several breaks, once done iced and elevated. Will see what the night holds.....

Was so slow in my work I told a neighbor I used more gas........ :)
 
Oh Noooooo not gravel knees. Fred Flinstone may leave the Quarry and come looking for you, so be careful. :rotfl: I have ROCKS in my right knee and a BRICK in the newborn, so I'm no help. I think remember something about my OS or PA saying, expect that up to a year. I don't know about the pain part.:shrug: I had a Tree Trunk Knee day today, so I guess it's going around.
 
When you find out how o stop making your knees crunch, please contact me! :) "Capsie" is staying in a lot better but I hear the crunchies when I am working out hard! Or is that hardly working? I did 13,000 steps today, and Capsie is tired, but ready for tomorrow! Abby is challenging me and I am ODIC when it comes to a good challenge! :happydance: :rotfl:
 
Bionic woman2 Fred found and overtook me!!! Have a better day today! :SUNsmile: I am sorry to hear that you were in pain. :sad: new knee in June help me get this girl straight! She is getting close to me re issuing her a gold ODIC card. :heehee:

RestAssured walk away from the light. :shocked: Have a good workout, but stay away from the ODIC! :yikes:

Knee pain I hope you are doing well. We haven't heard from you lately. I hope you have been doing water therapy to take care of that knee. Did you go back to the OS?

Everyone have a wonderful day! :flwrysmile:
 
One bright note. I don't have any more medical co-payments for my insurance for the remainder of the year. I've met my maximum. Could also be see as a bad thing but I'm taking it as a positive. Woo hoo!!!


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love the Fred Flintstone Avatar DS. :rotfl:
Good news about your out of pocket! I met mine after my second surgery, so now I can do a host of procedure$ that I had been putting off for monetary reason$. All by the stroke of midnight on December 31st. Talk about HAPPY NEW YEAR! :cheers2:

I'm not sure if my co-pays are a part of the out of pocket thing. I think I remember reading somewhere that "The beat goes on" for them. :umm:

Hope you're having a "Gravel-free Knee-day! :flwrysmile:
 
Had a tough day today. So much standing and so much walking at work. ODIC was here!!! At lunchtime I was ready to bolt but noooooo.......I couldn't leave the community partnership meeting. We had about 100 guests from the community at our work hearing about what we do. These people were taken on a short tour. When you are a department head you do what you are told and deal as best you can.

Did I say ODIC? Hmmmmmm.......Bionic woman2 please come get my platinum ODIC card!!!!

My cryo cuff is working overtime.

I hope y'all had a good day! Have a wonderful night! A great day for those overseas!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
More explanation. We stood around for a couple of hours greeting guests and did presentations before the tour then lunch. Had to do the work I missed while I was schmoozing after the meeting.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Sorry Lala. WHAT A DAY you had. I can't imagine "standing" right now, I would just collapse. :thud: I bet you wanted to! I don't miss the bureaucracy of education one bit. I hear it's so bad in school that people just want out! I'm so sorry that no one thought, maybe you need to rest a bit, or sit down. Nooooooooo, let's all walk around and TALK! :gaah: About what you guys do no less, as if you don't know. :hissy: It's 2013 people, that's a brochure, not a tour! :skep: If you really want to know what's going on GO TALK TO THE STUDENTS! Take over a classroom for a day, or two. In your case, teach a GED class, or three! lol That ought'a give'em a little insight. :shocked: No bells and whistles, No Dog and Pony show; :bow: just them and the reality of the situation. :scary: Sorry, I might be thinking about my work situation. :umm:

More bad news, I won't be able to take your Platinum ODIC card. :no-fin: I'm afraid I swiped my Gold card something fierce at the grocery store today. :headbang: Yes, riding around in the buggy WORE ME OUT! The good news is, I had sense enough to sit my behind DOWN when I got home. :thud: I had planned on making some cupcakes for my therapist because tomorrow's her last day. :cry: Oh well, I guess she'll have to come back and get them, when I can stand up long enough to make them. Or I can do a "drive by" but my 4 week old knee wasn't up to the task. More good news, after singing ICE ICE BABY and elevating, my knees were back to their regular pain and stiffness level... if that can be counted as "good news." :shrug:

Hope you're sleeping with the fairies. :sleep: Have a Kneeeasier day tomorrow. :console2:
 
Thank you, mama! :SUNsmile: I hope you are doing better too! :friends: I don't think I did too much damage. I am not in pain this morning, but I sure thought I was going to have problems today. :sos: I told my supervisor yesterday not to be surprised if he received an e-mail from me this morning telling him that yesterday was too much for me and that I was not going to be at work today. Stupid dedicated me will get my butt up and into the shower to get ready in a few minutes. :doh: I have so much work to do to catch up from schmoozing yesterday with the big wigs. I hate the politics that goes with this job. 23 months 17 days until I can put the state on probation! :yay:

Have a kneeeasy day everyone! :flwrysmile:
 
Dear D.S,
Sorry about your tough day at work yesterday :gaah: But, the good news is...no pain this morning :)
You are a dedicated worker. What do you mean " put the state on probation" ? Do you have that much power ?
Maybe I should :bow: to you. President of the O.D.I.C, & putting the state of Florida on probation. Don't let
This power go to your head now :no-fin:
Can you put B.W. 2 on probation ? She was suppose to get me walnuts & she didn't, maybe you could send
The sheriff to her house & give her a good scare :rotfl: :rotfl:
One more thing.....your Avatar scared me this morning :yikes:
Have a knessy day at work,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Me no gusta the avatar either.... not into halloween (for this reason. :scary:) Glad you had a good wake up. D'Diana, sorry about the walnuts, didn't feel like wrestling the grizzly bears to the ground in order to get them.:no-fin:
 
"Put the state on probation" means I will have 30 years of state work at that time and can tell the state "Take this job and shove it!" if I have a few bad days in a row or I just get tired of all the bull mess! :dancy: I am absolutely worn out from the day! Me and my cryo cuff are becoming intimate right now. :shocked: One more day and Ahhhh........:yes!:

Sorry for the avatar. This is just how I felt this AM. Fred is back!

Have a wonderful night!:flwrysmile:
 
Dear D.S,
Wow, 30 yrs. with the state....that is amazing. You are a very dedicated worker. I would like to put a lot
Of things & people on "Probation" :rotfl:
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you at work :) tell these folks to let you sit down once in awhile :tantrum:
I hope you are :sleep: better. I would sleep with my ice machine all night, instead of my husband :wink:
Have a wonderful weekend,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hi Daughter Stalker, so how did it go today?:friends:

Are you getting your information :martini: :martini: together for the weekend! :beer:

I'm thinking if I have a good outing tomorrow, I may have an "either/or"evening.:umm:
Medicinal :martini: or This guy! :cheers2: Well maybe not they Gray guy, he's a bit much. :rotfl:
 
BW have a good time out today.


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom