TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

NO! :tantrum: Mommy said, since DS was bragging about her Platinum ODIC card, she could pay for everything. Right dad?... :cheers2:
 
I toed the ODIC line today! :headbang: Currently I am icing and elevating. :angel: I got into the pool today. The water got up to 87 degrees. My daughter needed some things from the store so we left without icing. :no-fin: We went through a few stores. I thought we were only going to one store. :shrug: Success with the item needed! :yay: Dinner made then ICE, ICE BABY!!! :bow::bow::bow:
 
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
 
Okay...I am asking a question. I know, I know! I am asking for advise.
Stop laughing Bionic woman2! SEE I can ask for help.:sos:


ANYONE PLEASE! How long does it take before the crunching sound goes away in the new knee? My knee is making the same sound it was before surgery only it doesn't hurt. It sounds like there is gravel in there.
 
Dear D.S,
I am 4 months & 2 weeks....my knee crackles all the time....but no pain so I don't worry about it :)
It's all good. Sometimes I swear it's the lyrics to a song...so I sing along in my head :whistle:
Have a wonderful Night,
DDiana :flwrysmile:
 
Thanks D'Diana,

I appreciate the reassurance! Have a wonderful night!

Maria, ODIC President :headbang:
 
My knees now crunch in "stereo"....., :)

Although my February Knee crunches less as time goes along......now my new September Knee is crunching like crazy this pm.....perhaps mowing the lawn this afternoon has something to do with that! :shocked:

I believe all the crunching will eventually subside.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom