TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

crystals5 thank you for checking on me. You are too sweet. I hope your recovery is going well. Actually my hip is not cooperating. I really now think it is my back as the GP said. I was awesome the first two days but the third and fourth day not so good. I may need to do the MRI on my back. UGH! :groan: I may be jumping to conclusions, but this is making me nuts! :rolleyes: I go in for a knee replacement and come out with a back problem. :no-fin:

I think I might stop posting about me and help others get through their early recovery. :scratch:

Good night all! :flwrysmile:
 
Yes Im back, and computer and internet running fast, LOL What more could a girl want. I hear you with the weight thing, yes I regained Weight Watchers today, dont like going, but if I dont I will keep gaining.
You said 16 weeks since op, wow how time flys when we are having fun...lol....NOT.
When I am not weight bearing, I have no pain, but I still get heaps of pain while walking, especially when I weight bear through on my knee replacement. Im trying to be patient..NOT.
When do you get most of your knee pain now? I often think, may be something is wrong, often can not get my head around it all. Im not taking many pain killers, are you? Well must get off comp, waiting for a cabinet maker to come and give me a quote on building book shelf in my office.
Have a great weekend. XOXOXOXOX
 
Knee pain I have stopped taking my pain meds and only take them when I have a flair up which isn't very often. I don't have to ask for pain meds from my OS. He will gladly give me whatever I ask for. I turn him down as I almost have a pharmacy here at my house. I find it strange as I have heard so many on BS say that their OS will not write another prescription for them. :shrug:

I hope you find out what is going on with your knee. Have you gone to the OS lately? PT? I don't really know what else to ask. Maybe you should ask Josephine. She may be able to give you some direction.

Let me know how you are doing. It makes me sad to know that my Knee twin is still having so much trouble with her knee. :sad: BW and I really missed you. I hope things get better for you soon.:kittykiss: OOXX
 
new knee in June I hope you got all the frosting off your birthday warrior. I would hate to think that Bionic woman2 could have some of your warrior's frosting. :rotfl: Only if you were wanting to share. :doh: OOPS I meant to place a :) there. :heehee: I hope you had an awesome birthday! :yahoo:
 
Shaking my head new knee in June! I know the next time I'll lend her my warriors. :hissy: It took me FOREVER to get them clean IN THE SHOWER daughter stalker! I know how your mind works. Plus, I had to do scrub them one at a time. :hairpulling: It took all night! I'm exhausted. :mcoffee: I'll have to rest up for my upcoming birthday because I will not be out done. :no-fin: Gonna make my gourmet frosting AND cake! I would make a chocolate dip, but THAT part's already taken care of. Aaaawh... THAT'S THE WAY Uh Huh Uh Huh, I LIKE IT! Uh Huh uh Huh... THAT'S THE WAY Uh Huh Uh Huh, I LIKE IT! :egypdance: :egypdance: lol

Knee pain, I'm thinking you may need a little "water" physical therapy to rectify your situation. :wink:

Well, I can hear my son screaming at his XBox... Back to Life, Back to Reality. :thud: Can't have any fun! :tantrum: Oh, and he's driving Miss Daisy today. Lord save the Queen. :beg: :bow: :beg: :bow:
 
Thought you'd appreciate this DS :kittykiss: I'm gonna share it with Leoni as well. :o)

[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
 
D.S,
Are you going to be around today ? :shrug: I have to work...but after I was thinking we could party :martini:
Let B.W2 know
DDiana :flwrysmile:
 
I'm here mama!!! See me now?


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I'll get on the computer and off the silly iPhone.


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom