Guest viewing is limited

TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

Thank you, Roger! I have an OS appointment next Monday. I am hoping that I can last that long. You are a sweetheart! :angel:
 
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?

Good night my friends! Have an awesome night and very sweet dreams! ​
​
Maria, ODIC El Presidente​
 
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?

Today will be quite a trying day, but my head will be held high and I will march on! :) I have to go to the open house at my daughter's school tonight after work today and won't be home until after 8 PM. :headbang: We will be changing classes tonight. UGH! :gaah: I need to go tonight to make sure I understand what my daughter is doing in school and to support her. It will be a long day, but a good day!

Make it a great day today! Take care! :flwrysmile:

Maria, ODIC El Presidente
 
Woo hoo!!! It really looks much better even though I had a rough day yesterday. :)


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Your knees are looking good Maria, hope today has been a good day for you.
Hugs Toothfairy x :SUNsmile:
 
Dear D.S,
I am so happy you got to rest today :zzz: you full-time folks amaze me. I'm part-time & very happy with that.
I have been keeping our good friend B.W 2 occupied while you are at work. she really misses you :friends:
I see you are in the "Rockette" line.....rest up your gonna need your strength.
Have a nice evening,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
new knee in June I've started the party going in the social room. Ready to party hardy!!! Got my gang there and am even ready to share some of them.

Maria...ODIC President aka a June sunbeam.


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Isn't it beautiful???

[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
. Have the cryo going. Went to the quick mart to get some ice. They looked at me funny because I wasn't buying any beer to go with the ice. I wasn't about to tell them that I wasn't drinking tonight. I don't want to tarnish my reputation or anything. LOL.

Everyone enjoy their evening. My knee actually is happy in the cryo contraption.


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?

Good morning, my friends! I am going back into the real world again today. Let's see if I can keep my ODIC card under control today!

Everyone have an awesome day! :flwrysmile:
 
Back
Top Bottom