TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

Dear d.s,
What is a roll tide ? Is that an eye in the middle ? It's freaking me out :yikes: I'm off to bed,
Take care of the party, remember...you are in charge :happydance:
Honestly, I hope you get some much needed :sleep: is a roll tide a disease ?
Talk soon,
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
Alright, Diana! My Alabama football players are sacred. I'll cut you some slack. :snork:

You may not want the guys back today. I wore them out as promised! :heehee: We did some of this :martini: then we did :spin: then did some :cheers: and I think one of the guys did :dancy:. You did want me to whip them in shape and wear them out, right? We tested all the massage tables, too! :rotfl: I read your post again and saw that you wanted us to clean up, uh oh! :giggle: Well Mango didn't like it when we used him as a dust rag so I let him wander around. He may have left some dust bunnies. BW's dust rabbits will appear soon after the dust bunnies grow and play in the dark for a little bit of time then they will make more dust bunnies. :heehee:

Maybe next time you will remember not to leave a slap happy crazy sleepy person in charge of the party. You may want someone who is more responsible doing that job. :rofsign:
 
Dear d.s,
Sorry about the confusion, if you said " Bama" I would of known what you meant :) it still looks like an eye in the
Middle :yikes: I think it follows me around the room :shocked:
I received a call from the "bonesmart" police dept. around 3:00 am, something about a crazy woman yelling
"He's mine, get your hands off him" do you know anything about this :skep: I also heard the mustangs got loose
From their coral & you had the cowboys tied up at the moment :rotfl: please let them go, so they can get the horses :beg:
For your first night on the job, you did awesome :martini:
Diana....queen of the " June sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
 
Hey there, Maria! How goes it!? I've been off a lot, but I've been bothered that when I checked in last week I forgot to come pay you a visit! Sorry about that! I do lurk here and there, and participated in the "clicking" thread, as it pertains to me, and set me at ease on a few things.

My leg is doing well, for the most part. Pain and swelling are abating little be little each day. I haven't been working out due to the synovitis, which is abating, and I can even go down stairs better now. I did give the knee a test when our 1.5 yr old Irish Setter got loose and went for a long run in a neighboring neighborhood. I actually had to break out in a trot, and exercise a little agility, and I didn't get hurt doing it.

Anyway, hope all is well with you and yours!
 
50yrold thank you for the update. I was wondering how you were doing. I hear clicking all the time. As long as it doesn't hurt I don't mind. The knee is stiff and I have come to ignore it since yesterday morning.

When it was my knee and it clicked usually it would stick then pop! OUCH! :shocked: I am glad that your knee test came out well. Dogs are silly that way.

As you see I still have sleep issues. Last night was different though. I fell asleep with my laptop open and on my lap. I woke just enough to close the laptop and go back to sleep. I did get more sleep last night than in most. I was extremely exhausted and still am! :thud: My hip on the other hand is not cooperating. I think I may have a pinched nerve as the pain radiates down my leg and my big toe seems to be numb/tingly.

Sounds like you are getting along quite well. Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger. :happydance:
 
PT anyone? Oh that's right I have to go to PT today! :doh:

Seems like my second job is quite stressfull. :yikes: All that cleaning and occupying the men's time all night long. :heehee: I forgot to re-stock the bar. I just called the cowboys and they told me that they had such a good time last night that they saw that the bar was not stocked and did it for me. :tada: They didn't want Diana to fire me so they helped me out. :SUNsmile:

Diana, the eye is following you around. I programmed it to do that for me. I need to keep a good eye on you to make sure that you pay me all the walnuts I earned. :yahoo:

I'm home early because the school called and asked me to pick up my daughter. I don't want to go into it, but they wouldn't let her go back to class or ride the bus home. Either my husband or I had to sign a paper and pick her up. :skep: She can go back tomorrow. :happydance: At least it got me out of work early today!!! :yay: That is the only good part of it. I don't want to deal with her right now. :boohoo:

Well I hope everyone is having a good day.
 
Whoa, DS, I had not routed back that far. I'm sorry to hear you are losing sleep and having other pains. I have to admit that this has been a stranger road than I had believed, and have encountered various stages of healing along the way that I didn't expect. Take care of that hip; you don't want to have to replace other joints, too! My left knee gives me a fit sometimes, and I've wondered if the first replacement is a conspiracy to wear out the remaining joints!

Get some sleep, even if it means taking pain pills to do it, or asking your doc for a low dose xanax. Sleep is more important, and totally necessary for the healing process. Heck, try Tylenol PM first.

I've taken to sleeping downstairs in the guest bedroom up to half the time in the last several weeks. I actually sleep better alone, as does the wife. And, then we are both in better moods the next day.

Peace to you. You are back in my prayers.

Bob
 
Second job? Surely you jest! I'm way behind on work and payments, but there's NO way I could take on a second job, especially manual work. I hope I missed something and you're kidding.

Also, is it possible you've maxed out the benefit of PT? I've lost some muscle since stopping, but it hurts less. I think maybe I was rubbing the ligs and tendons against the prosthetics too much when doing PT, which are not natural motions for me.

And, yes, my family sympathy has faded prematurely as well, even though its still sometimes needed. That's what brings me back here on occasion. Hang in there! You're a trooper!
 
Ok...now I get it. You're second job is as a wife/mother. I honestly don't know how my wife does it. I'd make all 5 of us move into a studio apt.
 
Hello d.s,
I notice all your posts are in the wee hours of the night :shocked: maybe this could work out to my advantage
I need someone to watch over my party over night :mcoffee: since you are up any way, could you please
1,keep the warriors, cowboys & cabana boys occupied :yahoo:
2, make a clean sweep after the festivities, under tables, in closets, ( Alison, especially) :shrug:
3, stock the bar for the next day, stock body oils, make sure massage tables are wiped down :beer:
That's it...you will be paid in walnuts, once a week :happydance: they can be turned in for favors from the
" warriors" ( which they will crack between their mighty thighs) :yahoo:
This is a very special honor I am bestowing on you, don't mess up :no-fin: I'm counting on you !!!!!
Thanks your'e a sweet heart,
Diana....queen of the " June sunbeams" :SUNsmile:

new knee in June I just got what you are asking me to do, Diana. I will keep all the guys busy all night long! :loll:They may be worn out by the time you guys wake. :rotfl: We will test the massage tables, look for BW's dust rabbits, dust everything with my orange tabby cat Mango. What else did you say I needed to do??? :rofsign:

50yrold we are just having a little fun. :heehee: This is what I was referring to as a second job in my post. As for the Real second job of being a mom and a wife to the hubby that job is difficult too. The novelty of the past surgery has worn off. They think I am back to normal. :rotfl: It is quite difficult! This is my first week back as full time. It is so hard. I miss my day off in the middle of the week and getting off early every day that I work. This is stressing me.

I go to PT two days a week beginning this week. I really need it. I laughed so hard today. There was a young man there who had an ACL reattachment done 4 weeks ago. He was whining like a baby the whole time. It was so funny that the two PTs and I were rolling laughing. It was kinda funny to him, but he knows that he is being a baby about it especially after the talk we had on the bikes together. The guy thought at 13 weeks on the other side that I was doing awesome. I didn't let him see me whine because I waited until he left to whine.

Thank you for your prayers. I will do the same for you.

Take care :flwrysmile:

Maria, ODIC president
 
new knee in June what time does my shift begin? I may need a massage before my shift because my hip is killing me. I want to rope one of those cowboys to do a number on me.:heehee:

Maria, ODIC president
 
Dear d.s,
Tell you what, if you get rid of that eye ball staring at me :yikes: I will relieve you of your nightly duties.
I will ask dear Sonja if she can handle the party at night :skep: she's very sneaky & get's into so much trouble :whistle:
I will pay you in walnuts for 1 night :happydance: now, this is an order.......get some :sleep: :zzz: :sleep: :sleep:
I hope your hip feels better,
Tell that eye to stop following me :yikes: :rotfl:
Diana :scary: please.....change that eyeball
 
Yes !!!!!!! Much better, he's so cute & he doesn't follow me around the room :kittykiss:
My husband loves watching "Bama" games......go red tide!!!!!!! Is that right ?
I see you are president of the o.d.i.c again, we must get you out of that club for good.
Diana....leader of the " June sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
 
Hi all!!! It is 3:45 am. Quite quiet at this time of the morning. I hate waking up every hour. I've tried melatonin, lavender, Tylenol pm and opiates. Not all last night but since June 20th. I am close to calling my GP for sleeping pills. This is driving me nuts. I may have had three or four good nights sleep in all that time. This too shall pass!!!

Good morning all!!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Just finished a 25 minute ride at the gym. Time to go home to ice and elevate. Feels good right now but we will see after mr ice finishes with me.


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
The :bicycle1: was good today. :happydance: I iced and elevated for 30 minutes when I got home. :yes!: Shortly after that I went to the grocery store. I walked like Mrs. Frankenstein in the store!!! :yikes: There were many stares, but I didn't care. :rotfl: I'm proud to be a kneezie! :SUNsmile:

I hope everyone else is having a good evening/morning!
For those of you who are tired of hearing me complain you can stop reading HERE!:thankyou:

WHINEY PITTY PARTY!!! I didn't get a chance to call my GP on Friday about giving me something for sleep so I will have to suffer through the weekend. I still need a full night sleep instead of 3 hours up for 15 minutes. Four hours of in and out sleep then up for 5 minutes then 3 more hours. GET THE PICTURE? I know that I am whining! When you add it all together I got 11 hours of what some people call sleep. I want 7 to 8 full hours uninterrupted!!!:sleep:My left hip and foot aches me and my right knee is stiff. :hairpulling: The left foot feels like it is half asleep and has for the past 3 1/2 days. :zzz: The PT said that I may be walking differently now which may be throwing my back off causing the hip pain and the numbness in my foot. Now what else is going to happen??? :what: That is a rhetorical question Bionic woman2!!! I should just shut my big trap and be thankful for what I have. :sorry:

I will stop now. I think I've said enough! :sorry:
 
2 words...tylenol pm. I think thats two words...

I stepped in it as well. Wife wanted me to go to the band competition tonight, and I wanted to, and would have, but she wanted to stay for awards, meaning home at 11 and I am not packed for my 10 hour driving trip tomorrow to Virginia. I need to rest. Worked alot (12 hrs) yesterday and all day today to close a deal Ive been working on...and they signed! Took family out for wings, but thats all ive got in me.

Plus, ive bee doing the spin every night amd not sleeping either. Good luck with that... To both of us!
 
I love the way you did the Math SCHOOL TEACHER! :yes!: GO TO THE HEAD OF THE CLASS! :heehee: Ok, you know I'm laughing with you. :console2: I share some of the same drama w/the back and toe thing. BOOOOOOOOO! :hissy:

Here, have a piece of cheese...
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
 
50yrold I've tried Tylenol PM. That stuff is pure evil in my system. I threw it away after two tries. Lavender air freshener and melatonin. Sorry to hear you are having problems too. I hope things get better for you.

Bionic woman2 thank you for the cheese. It goes well with my wine
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?



Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Back
Top Bottom