TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

Hi y'all I thought for all my doubters I would document the times I would wake. First time.


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I woke one other time at 2:30 but wanted to try to go back to sleep and did right a way. I tried again but decided to document since it didn't work. Here we go again!!!


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hello there D.S,
My daughters lo-jack decided she was taking her car at 1:00a.m & decided to give me a call. It is now 3:30 am
:hissy: :hissy: :tantrum: :tantrum: I think I'll head on over to the party..for a massage, mani-pedi & a
Strawberry daiquiri :martini: would you care to join me ?
Wrestling in the mud pit might just wear me out :blush:
Your right it is quiet at this time of day,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hi new knee in June,

I decided to try to go back to bed. I so needed to sleep the rest of night. :zzz: I ended up waking one more time before getting up at 7 AM. :mcoffee: I wish I had joined you. We could have had some fun. :dancy: Sorry to hear you daughter's lo-jack malfunctioned and called you. That stinks. :tantrum: So did you have fun with the cowboys? I bet the massage, mani-pedi and Strawberry daiquiri:martini: were devine. Maybe I can join you next time. :umm:
 
Hey DS and new knee in June, I'm in and out of Oxy Lala-land today so I'm gonna have to miss the party. :martini:Plus, my internet is going in and out today. DO keep a cowboy and an Indian on stand-by for me. :egypdance:

Right now I'm strapped to a CPM machine, so I can't do much partying. :rotfl: Daughter Stalker put my Daiquiri in the freezer please. :cheers2:
 
Bionic woman2 I placed a whole pitcher of daiquiri in the freezer for us. :martini:

I am doing my impression of Cinderella today. :cry: I know that I am Stinker Bell but Cinderella fits better with what I have been doing today. :heehee: I shopped at Wally World this morning. :sos: I've been sweeping and mopping the floors, changed the sheets from the beds and towels from the bathrooms, cleaned the bathrooms, doing the laundry and began marinating some meat for dinner. I put some color on my hair and I am waiting on it to finish before washing it out then finishing the laundry.

I need my daiquiri right now!!! :tantrum: But I will wait for you Bionic woman2:angel:
 
Thank you Lala. :friends:

Hmmm, :umm: What's that I hear? It sounds like your ODIC flying through the air on a swipathon. :egypdance::happydance::egypdance::happydance:You have just made your ODIC card too happy, because your day sounds FULL:yay:
 
Wow daughter stalker, you have been busy.
I hope you have some time to sit and rest now after that.
Hoping you will soon get some sleep.
Working while recovering from TKR is hard enough without being sleep derived.
More wine?
Hugs, Toothfairy x :martini: :yes:
 
I've been a two fisted ODIC card swiper today!!! :shocked: I just can't help it!:headbang: I need to get into a 12 step program!!!:yes!:

Does anyone know of a 12 step ODIC program I can join??? :heehee: Well I guess my swiping ability gave me the title of president! :rotfl: I have no one here to do any of this for me. My two think I am cured. :rotfl: Actually better than normal in their eyes because I now have a new knee!!! :cry: Little do they know that I only do because I know it won't get done. May have something to do with my OCD, but I am resting while I wait on the color to take. I need to wash the color out now. See you guys later! :cheers2:

Maria, ODIC El Presidente
 
My boys thought I was healed when I came home from the hospital smiling on Thursday. Duh, it's the meds. :doh:

My oldest held the walker for me when I came up the stairs. First of all, now that I think of it he went far ahead of me too and didn't even spot me. My teenager came out to meet me in shock saying, ARE YOU OKAY? Since the 1st born was going into the house w/my walker in his hand. :umm: Um, what about mom? I kinda need that. :rotfl:
 
Bionic woman2 I am so sorry to hear that your two boys weren't very receptive to your second surgery. :hissy: This isn't very cool. :skep: I am glad that your teenager came to check on you though. :scratch:

Maria, ODIC El Presidente
 
DS, they're Bootleg sometimes,:bicycle2: but I love them just the same. I think it's partically my fault because I'm an independent, strong and funny woman who plays hurt. So sometimes they don't really know I'm in pain. I finally poked my lip out enough for them to get the point :sorry:... well sort of. :shrug:

Have you finished most of your to-do list?
Repeat after me, "ODIC STAY AWAY FROM ME...:rofsign::iagree: ODIC STAY AWAY FROM ME!.." :rofsign::iagree:
 
[color=][/color]
WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!​
:SUNsmile: :egypdance: :SUNsmile: :egypdance:
I would've used my "Big Font" voice , but I haven't figured out how to do that yet on the IPad. :shrug:

HAVE A GOOD DAY Lala :friends:
 
I'm here now!!! Not very awake. I had a really bad wake up in the middle of the night. The pain was horrible and it wasn't even my knee. My hip is making me nuts. I was tring to turn and the pain was so severe I didn't know if I could stand it. I don't even remember my knee feeling this bad. I finally got into a position where I could stretch that hip and it eased up enough to get back to sleep. I woke at 5 am to go to the bathroom then decided to go back to sleep until 6:15 am.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK!!! :tantrum:
I am debating on going. I really need to get this hip thing worked out, but I have sooooo much work waiting on me!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day! Keep them rolling if I go to work because I can't get on the site at work.
Later gator..........
 
Ok Lala, :sorry: Sorry your hip is acting up. I told you to lay off the Merengue, but NOOOOOOO! Seriously, I'm sorry your having a hard time with another joint in your body. BOOOOOO :tantrum: RIDICULOUS!!! :hissy:

If you can stay home, do it. I wonder if you can take a bath? :umm: I know that's out for me right now, but if you can, try soaking im Epsom salt. You can always have hubby YANK you outta the tub when finished. :rotfl: Orrrr better yet, get one of the Cabana boys to feed you grapes while you soak, then you can get one of new knee in June's Cowboys to LASSO you right on up outta there partner! :heehee:

Whatever you do, TAKE IT EASY! :groan:

Do you hear that? Yep it's someone from the agency knocking on your door. They're coming to collect your ODIC card. MmmHmm, :yes: that's right, I SENT THEM! :friends:
 
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom