Guest viewing is limited

TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

Im having a ball since I have learnt to change photos, gives me something to do. Had I not had the knee done, I probably would have never sat still long enough, to learn this computer. So some things great, come out of my recovery, better computer skills..lol
 
Glad you are feeling better daughter stalker, hopefully you will soon be good as new.
Take it easy and allow yourself some pampering time as you recover,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :flwrysmile:
 
Dear d.s,
So, sorry to hear you have been sick :sorry: is your daughter giving you all these sicknesses ? If so,
Stay far away from her :yikes:
Hope you are feeling better :)
Diana...June sunbeams :SUNsmile:....I'll have an anti-biotic with that whine :rotfl:
( seriously, you do know not to drink with anti- biotics) :no-fin:
 
Thanks new knee in June! :SUNsmile: I am not drinking, sweetie. Love ya for the advice. :snork:

I am much better today. I'm just soaking up all the rest I can get. This is my last 4 day work week. :headbang: I will go mostly full time beginning next week. I will still take off two days a week early to go for PT. :scratch: No really, I like going there. We have a really good time. I love messing with the PTs and they dish it out as fast as I do! :heehee:

Hi Bionic woman2! I read your encounter on my phone. I will comment on your thread instead of mine! :heehee:
 
Hello my twin in TKR, count down is really on for you, and back to the work place, are you feeling up to it? How's the sinus infection? Are you recovering OK? .
Not a lot happening tonight, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, my 6 and 8 year old grandsons are in a concert, love children's concert. Got my nikon camera out today, cleaned up the lens, I think I will need my extra big lens tomorrow, so I can really zoom in.
I really love photography, love to take close up people shots. People with wonderful character faces. A couple of years ago we travelled Europe for 2 mths by train, I had a ball with my camera, I also love really old people, sometimes I go to the old people's homes, they love a chat. Best to go at lunch time, the dribbles from their food, and slumped backs while eating are terrific shots.
Do you have any hobbies? I also love to paint in acrylics. Enjoy your day, and I truly hope your on top of everything. Thinking of you. XOXO
 
Knee pain I am going to dive in head first to work. Feet first may hurt my knee.:heehee: I am a GED examiner and we are administering the GED exam on Tuesday and Wednesday at my facility. :doh: I will have 2 other examiners with me so I won't be alone! :) The GED is a high school equivalency exam. I wanted to make sure you knew what it was. I am not sure if you have this kind of test down under. I really am diving in head first doing my first week with an exam. There is lots of sitting and walking around. :sigh: AND having to keep my big mouth shut! :heehee: No comments from the peanut gallery, Bionic woman2. :rotfl: The keeping my mouth shut will be the hardest part of the whole deal, I think. WE will so see. :gaah:

I have PT today in the afternoon. I am resting this morning so that I can have a good PT session. Knee up!

Sounds like you are going to have fun tomorrow at the concert! :dancy: Have a wonderful time!
 
Bionic woman2 I hope your OS visit went well! Please let me know how it went. You know I am only trying to entice you when I call you the peanut gallery! :rotfl: Bring it on!!! I'm waiting...:rofsign:
 
AND having to keep my big mouth shut! :heehee: No comments from the peanut gallery,
:umm::skep: :umm: :skep: :umm: :skep: :umm: :skep: :umm: ...You KNOW I could do this all day.
MmmmHmmm:ok: lol

Luckily for you I have to go to my appointment. The funny thing is, I thought about this in the middle of the night. I remembered that I forgot to comment on YOU being quiet. lol :rotfl: I almost logged back on to say something. :heehee:
I feel you though. I proctor for the CRCT. :gaah: It's our state test. So You're not alone, and sometimes I have to put my hands over my mouth to keep quiet during faculty meetings. :loll:
 
Oh, we'll BOTH have to be quiet on the 18th. :beg: Only I'll have a little help. :yes: Howeverrrrrrr, it's gonna JOKES going on from admissions, to the prep room, to the operating room... all the way up until the point that I finally go under. :loll:
 
Dear d.s,
Well, the time has come for you to go back full-time :yikes: I am sure you will do just fine :) in on honor of this great
Accomplishment, I give you permission to have a few :martini: over the weekend.
Have a peaceful, wonderful weekend,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Update - Long week. 3 PT sessions this week which were all good. Much walking this week. Last week for 4 days 20 hours per week. I go back full time next week. :( I slept 11 hours on and off all night. I feel so worn out. All I will do is grocery shopping and a little cleaning this weekend. I need the rest. :)

Have a wonderful weekend my bonesmart friend!!! Keep the faith.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Oh, how I have missed all the fun here on the forum. What a joy to have you guys to lighten up such a long journey for so many. My days are full full full and the weekends don't offer much relief, but wanted to pop in and say hi and update my thread. Enjoy your weekend, all!
 
Good morning Ready. We miss you but know how it is when you get back into to the real world. You are doing awesome!!! Have a great weekend!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Talk about worn out!... Think I'll post it on my thread. lol You get all the rest you need Lala. You'll need it next week in order to keep your mouth shut during testing. :heehee: I don't know about you, but when I don't get enough sleep, I can go from grumpy :hissy: to silly :happydance:reeeeal fast! lol​
​
Have a Kneeeasy day. :flwrysmile:​
 
I am so ready for the stiffness in my knee to go away!!! :tantrum: It wakes me in the middle of the night. :mcoffee: I can't keep taking opiates at this stage of the game. In my mind 12 and a half weeks is past the expiration date for having to take opiates on a constant basis at night to sleep. :hissy: I got the sleep Friday night/Saturday morning by taking an opiate and wearing myself out. I probably woke 3 times but was able to go right back to sleep because I refused to get up. :heehee: I really needed the sleep since I have had such a hard time sleeping all night during the week.

WHEN WILL I GET TO SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG???

Bottomshollow said that I would probably be able to sleep all night beginning in October. :gaah: I can't wait to get a full night sleep without waking up because my knee is so stiff. :rolleyes: I am also having problems sleeping on my side again. :yikes: Back sleeping is not something that makes me happy. :sigh: I guess I will need to get up and take a pain pill to get some sleep tonight. :scratch:

Have a wonderful evening my friends! Good morning my friends overseas! :flwrysmile:
 
Back
Top Bottom