TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

Just uploaded it too! I heard about it yesterday but my son wouldn't give up his IPad. Lol Brat!
Thanks for the reminder. Can't find the Smileys either. :o(

Goodnight ^.~


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
With all the negative stuff that has been happening to me recently, I forgot to tell y'all the good stuff. Sorry :blush: When I went to PT on Wednesday I was able to achieve 0 extension. :yay: First time! :yikes: No help from the PT! :SUNsmile: My ROM was 135 without help. :yay: :yay: :yay: This was achieved after doing my exercises at PT. :happydance: Now after I did this was when the bottom dropped out, but before was absolutely wonderful! I won't go into what happened next.

I had been practicing/stretching diligently my ROM for a week! In the middle of the night when I would wake (after taking opiates) I would straighten and bend my knee to try to loosen up the stiffness that woke me in the first place. I guess all that work in the middle of the night helped. :)

I hope for everyone to have a pain free or majorly reduced pain evening (day for Toothfairy and Knee pain)!

Take care! :flwrysmile:
 
Well done daughter stalker, what a brilliant report. Exercises in the middle of the night, well done you, I would rather lie their in self p itty, always to sore at night. I will try your exercise next time I can't sleep.
Off to a baby shower today, never been to one, hope they have a seat. And not to many party games. Time to get up and moving on this beautiful Sunday morning. Take care, sleep tight. XOXO
 
Exercises in the middle of the night, well done you, I would rather lie their in self p itty,
:rotfl:

Off to a baby shower today, never been to one, hope they have a seat. And not to many party games.

:loll:You are hilarious. "I hope the have a seat." :loll: Funny thing is, that's the same thing I thought when I went out (calling myself) dancing. Things sure have changed.:umm: In the past, I would say, "I hope they have a stage for me to jump up on and dance." :egypdance: Now when I see a stage, I'm wondering how awkward I'm gonna look trying to step up there. :heehee: They have one steep step at this Karoake places I go to, I have therefore ruled this one out till I'm all better. I went there just before surgery and gave my knees their final work over doing my rendition, of Tina Turner's Proud Mary! :rotfl: Yes, It was sight. Can't wait to do it again!

Enjoy the baby shower. :flwrysmile:
 
Becca, Bionic woman2, Ready...how about that bedtime story??? :dancy: Knee pain it can't be a bedtime story for you. It is morning there and anyway the story is too dangerous! :yikes:

Maria!:shocked:Yikes! You are so thoughtful. I would have just woken my husband up.:heehee:

I can't believe you did that! I think about doing it at church when all the normal people are kneeling. (Sorry!)

I can't even imagine what is under my bed by now. I think my doggies going under looking for their toys now and then keeps it fairly dust free. :blush: I sure haven't vacuumed under there. DH vacuums but doesn't do it well. I am just glad he does it so I don't complain.

Maria, it sounds like you are doing so well! I am proud of you!

Are you crazy?:yikes: Getting up exercising in the middle of the night? Crawling around under your bed?:rotfl: I think you have been getting into Bionic woman2 's library of information.

Bionic woman2 Express dress! :loll:I am in!

Becca
 
Your online I see.....ready for a a great day? Hows the cold sore throat? has it developed into any thing?
 
Oh Leonie,

The coughing is keeping me awake. I am congested and I am miserable. :sick: Currently it is 3 am, but I have been awake since 1:30 am. I don't believe I will ever get a full night's sleep. :sigh:

How are you doing today? How was the baby shower? Did they have a seat for you?
 
LOL, yes lots of seats....lots of games, and heaps of food, with china cups and tea. Just got home GIVE ME A COFFEE I NEED MY CAFFEINE. Im such a coffee junky. It was the biggest drive on my own, was a 30min drive, and the knee hated the restriction of being in the one spot. But all was good when I got home and stretched out. You do a brilliant job, going to work. Now its almost 530 time for a glass of red.
Thats crappy your feeling so miserable, no sleep is a pain in the butt.............Excuse my french.
XOX
 
Sounds like you had a great time at the baby shower, Leonie! I know what you mean about the knee being restricted when you drive. I have a 35 - 40 minute ride to work and the knee complains when I first get out of the car. I take about 5 - 10 steps and I am back in business. :egypdance:

I better get up to take another puff from my inhaler so I don't wake the whole house. My trusty cat is by my side keeping me company. He is a wonderful companion. He stayed with me and took good care of me right after surgery until I had to go back to work. You should have heard the complaints I had from him when I returned the first day. :groan: He didn't have me to take care of and he still had the kid at home. She doesn't show him any love! :boohoo:

Enjoy a glass of wine for me, please. :cheers2: I know I won't be drinking any today. :sigh:

OXO
 
I hope your asleep now, and you dont get my message until tomorrow. I also have a cat I adore hes a burmese cream pussy, 13 mths old now, when I first got home from hospital he never left my side, my children visited me one day, and we were both asleep, Barney on top of my head, they thought it was disgusting, they keep saying I would get an infection from the cat...AHHH Poey...My leg was bandaged, I wasnt letting him lick it.lol.
Im such a cat woman, and Barney was the best company I had for 2 weeks. I will try and post a picture of him, that Noel took of us asleep, cute of him, ugly of me. lol. I will go and find it. NIGHT NIGHT, PS having a red for you know, Im a 2 glass screamer. lol. XO
 
I just had a terrible thought, are you allowed to post photos? Gee I had better go and read the rules.
 
Knee pain, Just fine to post pics. We all enjoy them so much. Barney is a very handsome boy ( I too am a cat lover). The grandkids are awesome.

Take care and keep us posted. We care.
 
Knee pain, these are beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing! :) I am still not well even after a little bit of sleep. :sick: I will need to go to the doctor's office if this continues. I am so afraid of it being an infection of some sort seeing that my daughter has not been able to shake her illness. I wanted to go to the gym today to ride the exercise bike. That isn't going to happen today! :boohoo:
 
This is how I amuse myself when I am feeling down. I am a very simple person. :heehee:

[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
 
Knee pain, you cat is beautiful. I never thought of taking pictures while being operated. I hope that you are having a good day. Remember go slow, this takes a while to get over it. Tashia
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom