TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

Aw Toothfairy, thank you so very much! Hugs back :friends: You are so sweet! I hope things are going well with you. You are the one with a fresh new knee. I am old hat at this now! :gaah: I just have a bad cold, I think! :sigh:

Take care :flwrysmile:
 
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
this is my boy when he doesn't want his picture taken.

[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
a better view.

[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?
His favorite position.

Okay enough of my best buddy.

Have a great day!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I decided to go to Centra Care to be seen by a doctor. Having many problems with breathing, coughing and sneezing. So scared that I have an infection with what I see. Will let you know outcome.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Yikes! Don't be spitting over this way with your big font sneezing self DS! :hissy: lol
Seriously, I'm glad you caught it too. You scared me for a minute.

Btw, I've been going through my first few weeks of recovery pics. So you and Knee pain just need to let me know when we're having the next Picture Day. :heehee:
 
Yay! That makes one of us. :shrug: I did realize today that I'm not gonna worry about it anymore. It WILL heal!
Oh, and I'm so sick of heel slides, I don't know what to do, :gaah:

Watching my Giants play the Cowboys and going at it via texts w/my Roll Tide coworker. :hissy:lol
 
Good morning, how are you feeling, I just had a watermelon cocktail tonight for you, as seen on my profile picture
 
I feel much better this morning than I did yesterday! :) I guess you have to feel bad sometimes to appreciate how good feels! :snork: I hate that it is Monday because I really didn't have a weekend having to deal with the sinusitis. :skep:

Have an absolutely awesome day! :flwrysmile: (awesome evening Toothfairy and Knee pain)
 
I hate having to edit every one of my posts because it doesn't post all that I have typed!!!:hairpulling:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom