TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

You're welcome. Remind me to tell you my waiting in line to ride the Hulk story one day. :rotfl: It'll need to be a private message, or folks will really think I've lost it. lol
 
We had annual passes to Universal/Islands of Adventure when my daughter was younger. It was so much fun to go to the park for a few hours on the weekend then eat at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.
I bet you have a really good story! :rofsign:

Bionic woman2 I thought I asked you to take my ODIC card. Do I need to tell you louder? :rotfl:​

PLEASE TAKE MY ODIC CARD AWAY FROM ME!!! ​
I don't want it anymore!!!​
​
 
Is there really someone who will come take your ODIC card away? Please have them stop at my house, just shared a good whine - glass is half empty story on my thread. I love roller coasters, but this one is really starting to frustrate me... Wish I could do magic just to have a few hours off, it is so exhausting!!!
Stacie
 
Does it ever stop? :what: I am worried about being sick. :yikes: My daughter had strep throat and I called the doctor to get prophylactic antibiotics. :sos: Now I have a sore throat and don't know if it is just a cold or if I have an infection. :boohoo: Will I be a hypochondriac from now on about any little sickness? :what: Will I need to run to the doctor for every little thing? :headbang:
 
Hey Princess Knee pain,

I hate that you are in pain all the time. It just doesn't seem fair. :sad: I had a rough time after PT on Wednesday and had to take one of my strong opiates to get control of my knee pain. :shocked: One thing after another. Lack of sleep, I am limping again a little now I have a sore throat. I am now wondering what is next! :yikes:

I hope you are doing better. Take care! :flwrysmile:
 
I feel like Humpty Dumpty! All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty together again! :cry:
 
Good evening Maria, your doing it a bit tough, (HUGS). May be a scotch and a few pills will do the trick...And your little girl, pop her on a plane, and I will be a nanny to her.
Only if it was all that easy, I am sorry your feeling down, lets hope your throat doesn't turn to any thing to bad.
Its really easy to live on the edge thinking, You might catch whats going around.
Touch Wood. I have almost got through this winter with out a cold. And had the flu injection mths before operation. Take care, thinking you the best.
 
Thank you, Leonie! Humpty Dumpty will just have to suck it up. :sigh: It is morning here and I have to go to work today. I wish I could have a little drink to do the trick. They may think I am a lush if I go in smelling like alcohol. :rotfl:

Are you sure you want a 13 year old? :shocked: I'd be more than happy to send you my 13 year old hormonal girl. What time do you want her to arrive. I will make all the arrangements. :rofsign:

I hope you feel better! Have a wonderful evening! :dancy:
 
Hi Humpty Dumpty, I would love a 13 year old girl, hormonal and all. LOL. I have said for years to Noel, I was going to go to my grave a grumpy old lady, because all I ever wanted was a daughter..LOL
I must admit I have got over wanting one of my own, but happy to adopt yours. I have a 2 year old granddaughter, and was over the top when she was born, they left to live in Japan 4 months ago, and I miss her dearly. Probably never to return.
I face time Momo often, but it just not the same as having nanny cuddles, and playing with her. I have promised as soon as this knee can run Im off to Japan, I had thought Christmas time, but the way I am going, and the way time is slipping away, it will be later Im sure.
Look forward to the arrival of your little girl...LOL What should I call her ? Time for bed almost...night night.
 
Oh Nooo Lala. NOT FAIR! :tantrum: You tell all the king's horses and ALL the king's men I said, (in my font voice that) "They better get their act together and get to work!" ​

If that doesn't work, take Leoni's advice below. :loll:

May be a scotch and a few pills will do the trick...And your little girl, pop her on a plane, and I will be a nanny to her.

Sorry I wasn't available to make you laugh till you soaked your depends, to take your mind of things. :rotfl: I see Leoni held it down for me with her crazy self.:happydance: We have to go see her one day. I may hitch a ride in your daughter's luggage. BOY! would I need ice, massages and manipulation after that trip. :yikes:

I had to get out early today and go to the Dr (for regular stuff.) I'm home now catching up with messages. After yesterday's drought on here, I almost went through withdrawals being away from my laptop today.

Well... at least today is Friday. :cheers: Hopefully you don't have too much planned and you can relax by the pool with your "crown"... sucking it up princess! :wink:
 
I wish I had crown! :headbang: I want to burn this sore throat out and crown would absolutely do it!:tantrum: I am all out of crown! :cry:

I banged in with PT today.:skep: No more torture today! :scare: I feel like donkey dung. :sick: Nothing worse than feeling bad and having knee issues. :hairpulling: Thanks for the concern.:console2: I just want to cry!:boohoo:I also want to just go to sleep and wake up feeling wonderful. :tada: It is raining and thundering here so the pool is out for now. :sigh:

I hope all went well with the doctor Bionic woman2! :egypdance:
 
I am all out of crown! :cry:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :tantrum:​
​
Sending this guy :martini: over at once! Then you'll be looking like these guys :cheers: and these guys :beer: and finally this guy :cheers2: He looks BENT. lol lol Why is he grey? Okay, maybe not him. Don't be that guy. lol We don't want you looking like this guy :thud: or this guy :mcoffee: in the morning.

Go ahead and cry, if you can after all that foolishness I just typed. :rotfl: Seriously, let it out it's good for you. :boohoo: I think we were hoodwinked into thinking 3 months was the magic number for recovery. I imagine if I keep saying a year from now, I'll feel a whole lot better when the pain and stiffness set up shop, long as it's not a year from now when it does. :hissy:
Once you feel better in you throat, the cloud will lift a little. :angel: I haven't called the whambulance in a while, so I'm probably due. The last time I tired to call Whine11 they put me on hold!:sos: How DARE they! I needed some cheese!! :tantrum: lol

By the way, I think I may have accidentally swiped my ODIC card while out today. It's a pity when you can overdo it by simply sitting too long and driving. Oops, I forgot about the GYN and her contraption. That might have something to do with it to. "It's harrrrd being a woman..." :whistle: lol Icing now and hoping tomorrow I'll be less stiff. :beg:

Tell hubby to go get you a little airplane portion, :wink: so you can put on your "crown" and nip this nasty throat thing in the bud. :yes:

Try and get good Zzzzzzs tonight :friends: and remember... The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow :SUNsmile:
 
Bionic woman2 I called Whine11 and all I got was a recording. :gaah: How did you get a live person to put you on hold? :what: This made me mad because I had to go pick up the Crown myself!

I had to get up and drive to pick up the kid from the bus stop. :hairpulling: They won't let the kids leave school on the bus when it is lightning so my kid came home at 6 PM tonight. :shocked: I had to pick her up because it was still raining. While I was out I decided to go by the Information store and get me a new Crown. :snork:

I have on my Alabama t-shirt. :) The one that says "Friends don't let friends wear Orange! Just say NO!" It has the Florida Gator, the Auburn emblem and the Tennessee T underneath all those beautiful words. :) I just love this shirt! :dancy: Last time I went into the liquor Information store the store manager messed with me about my other Roll Tide Alabama T-shirt.:no-fin: I thought I'd fix him this time and wear this shirt to bug him since he was a Virginia Tech fan and made a comment about my shirt. Alabama beat Virginia Tech last Saturday in football. :yay: He said, "Oh no, why are you doing this to me today! I was having a good day until you came in wearing that shirt!" :rotfl: We both had a good chuckle. :heehee:

Bionic woman2 they had your cheese waiting on the counter. I saw your name on it, but didn't dare ask to get it for you.:scare: I saw an astronomical price listed on the wrapper so after I got my Information I backed out of the store quickly. :heehee:
Why did you pull out that ODIC card??? You weren't supposed to do that!!! :gaah: I hope you didn't do too much damage swiping the card. Well, you take care of yourself. Tomorrow is another day and we will survive this too! :)
 
Glad you got your crown back, now suck it up princess! lol The T-shirt thing is hilarious. I have a co-worker who can't stop sayin "Roll Tide." We got into it yesterday when he said the Cowboys were gonna best my Gi"ANTS" as he calls them, this Sunday. :hissy: Are you originally from AL? I'm from NY, if you haven't guessed it by now.
I know you better be glad the guy sold you your information! :martini: lol I want some! :tantrum:

Oh, and I didn't swipe my card, I think it was skimmed or something! I was sitting down minding my business at Starbucks. :whistle:

I'm glad they didn't answer when you called Whine11, but did you leave a message? :rotfl: Maybe they'll call you back when they have space available for a pity party. That happens to me. Sometimes I hang up, and other times I get out the decorations and party favors. :egypdance:
 
I only got a recorded message when I called whine11. It said, "You have dialed a number that has been disconnected or no longer in service. If you feel you found this recording in error please check the number and dial it again!" I called it again and heard the same message. What's up with that? :headbang: I bet they have caller ID and knew my phone number so they punched the recording to answer. :heehee: I wanted whine11 to go pick up my Crown! :tantrum: They are really not nice. :umm:

I was born and raised in Alabama. ROLL TIDE! When you are born in Alabama you know what team you will pull for from birth. It is a birth right. :yes!: I paid the University for 3 years while my husband was in law school there. :sigh: They received quite a bit of my money when we lived in Tuscaloosa, too! :yikes: I own 3 years of the University. :heehee: I graduated bachelor's from University of Alabama at Birmingham and master's from University of South Florida. We have lived here in Florida about 1/2 my life. You can take the girl out of Bama, but you can't take the Bama out of the girl! :snork:

You got me laughing on what you told Leonie on your thread just now. Now my husband wants to know what is so funny. It's our secret! :dancy: I won't tell! :snork:
 
daughter stalker I am just taking time to catch up after a LOOOOONG week. I am so sorry you are having a tough time right now. How is the throat feeling? I am so glad you have everyone on your thread supporting you. Hopefully you can lay low this weekend and get some rest. Three months is a great start, but certainly not the end of the healing. I can tell I have a long way to go. As far as the ODIC club, I am still a member. Seems I am a slow learner.

Anyway, it's the Friday night of the first week of school. Just enjoyed a lovely supper and some cool white wine, or is that whine (as it is again over 90 degrees) and am ready for the laziest night possible, probably with another glass of wine. Invitational for my daughter tomorrow, so plenty of time to sit.

May the sandman visit you tonight and give you some rest.
 
Ready Thanks for the wonderful words of concern! I know you had a long week this week being the first week back into school. Glad to hear you had a lovely supper and some cool white wine. You don't need any whine! It is over 90 degrees here too. The feels like temperature is over 100. :yikes: Either the Crown or the inhaler did the trick on the sore throat. I don't care which one did it, just that it feels better is what matters to me.

Please enjoy your lazy Friday night! It sounds like you will have a busy tomorrow. Get some good rest tonight because an Invitational in 90 degree weather is no picnic! :thud:
 
You got me laughing on what you told Leonie on your thread just now. Now my husband wants to know what is so funny. It's our secret! :dancy: I won't tell!

That's right Ssssssh, Don't tell :no-fin: or he'll try and hide out in your suitcase when we go.
 
I just downloaded the new app for Bonesmart for my iPad This is cool! I just can't find how ti place the fun stuff on it.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom