TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

Icing and elevating after making dinner, cleaning up and folding clothes. Hopefully I didn't overdo it tonight. I will be working all 4 days this week as my note states that I can work 4 days per week. :cry:

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening (good morning knee pain)! Have faith and keep your chins up! This too shall pass. :flwrysmile:
 
Can I spend the Monopoly money at the play play candy store? Better yet, I'll mail it in as my car payment and see if they notice. :umm:

Take it easy tonight friend. :friends: 3 more wake-ups :mcoffee: till the weekend! :egypdance:
 
3 more + however many other times I wake during the night. :cry:

I was debating on whether or not I would share what I did last night, but here goes! :gaah: I have a Tempur-pedic bed with dual controls for raising the head and the legs with massage. It has a remote control. I am usually pretty good at keeping the remote control on the nightstand. :angel: Last night I accidentally knocked the bed remote off of my nightstand. :yikes: It fell onto the floor and under my bed. :skep: The foot of the bed was elevated and I had planned on lowering the foot of the bed some so I could get comfortable so I could sleep. My first thought was to get the kid involved. :umm: The kid was in her room pouting because we had turned off the router for the internet so she could read instead of playing games online. :no-fin: NOPE I wasn't going there! :thud: The hubby was fast asleep. :scratch: I had a dilemma on my hands. :groan: I looked near the edge of the bed on the floor and didn't find it. I felt around as far under the bed I could without having to go for drastic measures. I really needed the foot of the bed lowered so I could sleep. :doh:

Now here comes the scary part:scare:​

I took a fluffist pillow off the bed and placed it onto the floor (I have ceramic tile floors). :no-fin: I then knelt onto the pillow with both knees and crouched down to look under the bed for the remote control. :sos: The whole time I was scared to death that I was going to have pain. :yikes: I was pleasantly surprised that I had no repercussions from that extremely stupid act. The remote was way under the bed along with Bionic woman's pixie dust. :heehee: I think I also saw some of BW's rabbits there too! :rotfl: I got up to get something to reach the remote. I went back down on my knees on top of that fluffy pillow:yikes: and crouched down again to see the remote and get it out from underneath the bed where the remote was trying to eat BW's pixie dust. :heehee: I was scared the whole time I was on the floor. :yikes: Again, I was surprised that my knee didn't hurt. :shocked:I got the remote from underneath the bed and adjusted the foot where it needed to be. SUCCESS!!! Last night after doing this extremely stupid thing I just knew I would pay for it dearly. God must have been taking care of fools last night, because I didn't have any repercussions from that stupid act. :) I was just lucky, but it made me feel really good to know that I could get on both knees and not have any pain. :yes!:

Everyone, have an absolutely awesome evening/night! (Leonie, have a great day!) :flwrysmile:
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew you wanted to get under the bed so you could sniff our own Pixie Dust! :skep: Glad you were able to do it without busting a knee cap, or shouting,"I've fallen, and I can't get up." God truly was looking out for the kookamongas last night. :loll:

Now put that ODIC card away and GO TO BED! There's an African saying that goes, "The first fool is not the fool." The second fool, now that's another story. :headbang:

Pleasant dreams :sleep:
 
OMG Thats was even a scary day time story, Im not quite sure why I was laughing.....But thank you for the giggle. :heehee:. You didn't have a smelly potty under the bed, did you? In the earlier days after the op, in the evenings I often thought how good it might have been to have a potty under the bed, those nights you lie, knowing you want to go, but you know the pain to get to the toilet....LOL No more potty talk.
Hope your all tucked up in bed and sleeping, well sleeping as well as we do with our knees and drugs. I have been to hydro today, went gently, as Im only on Panadol Osteo at the moment. The sun is shining first time for weeks, must go out side and soak up the rays. XOX
 
I often thought how good it might have been to have a potty under the bed, those nights you lie, knowing you want to go, but you know the pain to get to the toilet.
You know how you dream you're using the bathing but you're not, then you jump out of bed and hightail to the restroom. lol :rotfl: Stick with me, I'm going somewhere with this... What if your bed had a mechanical opening that would allow you to use the bathroom w/o getting up, it can even come with a bidet. :egypdance:

Wait! it get's better and this one I've actually thought up while lying in bed not wanting to get up for work. You know the days when you hit the snooze button, till it hits you back. :hissy: What if... While you're lying in bed, you push a button and it opens up, drops you into the bath, drains and rinses you off, then dries you up all nice and shiny. :loll: Yep, somebody's been "thinking."

The remote would have to be attached to Daughter Stalker's bed otherwise she'd drop it and have to get OUT of the bed and defeat the whole purpose of the lazy bed. Hey! I'm gonna patent that... "Lazy Bed!" Lazy Boy won't have anything on it. Mmmmhmm :umm:Wait till you here about the Express Dress I've been working on. :tada: I'll save that for tomorrow, don't want to overwhelm you. :no-fin:

Okay goodnight, :sleep: my brains exhausted from all that thinking. :yawn:
 
And they lived happily ever after...Glad your story had a happy ending! You have a great sleep tonight, and don't let the bunnies get you.
 
SLEEP??? :sos: Must have had a dream of paying my bills with Monopoly money.:heehee: I woke at 2:30 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. :mcoffee: I probably should have opened my laptop and read my thread to get a good belly laugh to get it all out and get back to sleep. BUT NOOOOOO..... I stayed awake in bed with my brain running 100 to nothing. :rolleyes:

Come on October so I can get some well needed sleep!!! :mcoffee:
 
Now daughter Stalker, close your eyes, take a deep breath let it out slowly and repeat, now do this 100 times, only listening to the sounds of your breathing, and your only thoughts are that your breathing and counting in your mind, or your breath. If you get side tracked with a thought, other than your breath and counting, and forget were your up to start back at 100, each time. GOOD NIGHT............
 
Sorry I missed your sleep time, tomorrow night.........It may help you.
Have a great day..
 
Sorry Lala, I hate when I miss my sleepies. (Said in my kindergarten voice.) :mcoffee: Boooooo! Hope you have a good day anyway. Just be silly. :happydance:That's what I do after the grumpy stage. :gaah:Now you're thinking if I get silly due to lack of sleep, I must not ever sleep. lol Play nice! That's Mr. grumpy in you speaking... don't listen to him. :no-fin:
 
I will be taking opiates tonight! :cry: No sleep and knee pain after PT. I did an ODIC today at PT. Icing and elevating. :ok: This coaster sure has many ups, downs and curves! :sigh: I only wanted the Kiddie Coaster, not the Incredible Hulk! :skep:
 
lol I like The Hulk coaster it's my favorite, only at Universal studios though. This TKR coaster sucks! :hissy:
No Thank you Mr. Conductor! :tantrum: STOP THE RIDE I WANNA GET OFF! :hairpulling:

:cry: I am sorry Lala that you had a busy, painful day after not getting much sleep. I hope tonight is much better:sleep: and tomorrow you wake up like this :egypdance:
 
The Hulk is my favorite at Universal, too! I could ride that ride all the time. :happydance: This coaster feels like the way the rails go up and down then twist! :skep: I want off this ride!!! :boohoo: It is not fun at all!!! :cry:

Thank you my friend :friends:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom