TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

Girls, we are going to have to separate you...

I am glad to hear the marble isn't anything major. I had a large bump for a long time in both legs, but have now lost my marbles :rotfl: . You went back to work so early, so 4 day weeks seem fair.

My kids are kind of indifferent about school. They will be ready when the day comes. Their open house was tonight, ours at the elementary is tomorrow night.

Have a good day at work.
 
Today I will be Master of Ceremony for GED graduation at our east unit. We have 24 graduates with their GEDs and will be celebrating their success. All dressed up and having to stand for quite some time. :shocked: Will see if I can deal with this today!

I have had some pain through the night and have not had a good night sleep. :yawn: I haven't complained about sleep recently because I didn't see any point in it. I took a Tramadol 50 and Tylenol 500 before I went to sleep. I thought this would help. :thud: I will have to suck it up like a princess and get on with the day! :shrug: Thank you Knee pain. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your saying. I hope I got it correct. I am a little more mellow today and sleepy. :mcoffee:

I hope and wish all a good pain free or less pain day! Take care :flwrysmile:
 
Yes.... You got I right, Suck it up Princess. Lol I keep saying it to my self all day. Helps you know. We just can't do much about our situation, especially if we are following all the rules. Hope you got through your big day.? I normally love to dress up, but it's 10 weeks now, and I have fallen in love with my tacky trackies, I must bin them soon, and get my act together. I'm working on getting my hair done next week, and a full facial, might be enough to make me pull my finger out, and start feeling better and taking some pride in myself. Talk soon. XO
 
I hope your day is going well and your knees aren't bothering you too much. :beg: Too bad you couldn't strap an ice pack to your knee under your skirt/pants. Can you say hace frio? :snork: I hope you make up for your sleep tonight. :sleep:

I won't joke too much because you may be struggling right now. Congratulate those kids for me, students are dropping out everyday. Unfortunately, the education system is not working for a lot of kids. :sad:
There's something to be said for going back and finishing what you started. :yes!: Seeee, I do have a serious side. :yes:
 
Oh no....Bionic woman2 you can't get serious on me now!!! :yikes: :no-fin: You may give me a second wind. :heehee: No time for ice pack at work today. :shrug: Many congratulations were said to the graduates. SLEEP??? What's that? :loll:

I had to take little one for follow-up at her doctor's office. She didn't have pneumonia as originally thought, but she did have strep. Doctor says she is much better now! :yay:

Knee pain I am glad that you want to pamper yourself to help you get out of the house amongst the other peeps. Before I went back to work I got my hair done. I only wore long pants once because I attended a GED graduation at 4 weeks post op at another facility. I lived in gym shorts and flip flops for 6 1/2 weeks. :happydance: Makes me kind of sad to have to dress for work in pants and not be in shorts, t-shirts and flip flops. :sigh: I hope you had a wonderful night! :)
 
It's gonna be another Tramadol/Tylenol night! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Good night my friends! Have a wonderful evening and Leonie have a great day! :flwrysmile:
 
Hi my friend, hope that medicinal cocktail did you justice. :martini: Just checking in to see how your day went. Grown Mama over here is about to head out in a few hours. ODIC card in the front of my purse... Bring it on! :egypdance:
 
I'm still kicking. :bicycle2: Long night last night. :skep: Work was decent. :sigh: I had PT this afternoon. OUCH! :groan: Currently I am enjoying an adult beverage. :martini:

Have lots of fun tonight, but keep ODIC card in the middle of the purse. :umm: It will party with the other cards you have in there. :cheers: There isn't enough room in the front. It may leap out and then I will have to cheer you up when you are crying from whipping that silly card out. :rofsign: Let the ODIC card have some fun too! :rotfl:
 
YES! To the adult beverage. :martini: I plan on having some "information" tonight as well. That's our code-name at work for a DRANK! Long story. lol Enjoy your information and long weekend. You deserve it! :yes!:
 
I just came back from the grocery store. :doh: Spent some $$$ while I was there and came home to an angry knee. :hairpulling: My whole leg kind of hurts. Why is it that when you feel good and do something you usually do every week that it all goes to 7734 in a hand basket? :what:
 
I am ready to change the title of my thread to "May I have some whine with that cheese?"

Usually I am using that saying it backwards with the inmates. I ask if they want cheese with their whine.
 
Or visa versa. We have plenty of whine already, we need the cheese and then some Colace to keep things moving. :rotfl:
 
:tada: Here you go! lol
[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?


This can be our new thing... lol
 
daughter stalker, I have developed an avatar that will go nicely with your new title. It is already sized to fit perfectly as I have tested it. On a PC, just right click on the attached picture and "save image as" in your picture files. Then hover your mouse of your user name at the top of the page and from the drop down menu select "Avatar". The click the browse button and find the picture in your files and double click it. Then click "Okay"and you are done. On an iPad, hold your finger on the image and you will be presented with the options to copy or save the image. Choose 'save the image' go to your user name, top of screen and select Avatar and then choose 'existing choice' and apply and bingo you have your new avatar.


[Bonesmart.org] May I have some cheese with that whine?


If you are not interested, my feelings will not be hurt. I just enjoy doing this when the opportunity presents itself.
 
Back
Top Bottom