TKR May I have some cheese with that whine?

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!! Bionic woman2 I've gone more nuts!!! AAO may not want me today! :heehee:

I hope everyone has a great pain free day! If not pain free then less pain day!

I guess it is time to medicate!!! :rotfl:
 
Knee pain, thanks for the good wishes! I hope your knee wrap is all that you want it to be and that it helps tremendously. Good Night to you! :sleep:
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've gone more nuts!!! AAO may not want me today! :heehee:

I think there's a club for that too. Off the top of my head I'd say POTWUC... Psycho's of the World Unite Club! I'm the President! The acronym looks like it would sound like "potluck" if Elmer Fudd was saying it. :heehee: That's no coincidence, since we also bring a dish to the meetings. :loll:

Hope you're having a pain free day. I on the other-hand, thought it would be a good idea to try and squat to end my perfect day. WRONG! :headbang: My knee bent, but then moved in a way that it had never moved before. I didn't even go all the way down because my left knee wasn't having it. :hissy: Needless to say I had a painful night and a stiff knee in the morning. :sad: I'm icing now. I hoping some light stretches will bring it back to normal.

Enjoy the rest of your day, especially the icing part after P/T.
 
Bionic woman2, please don't tell me there is a card for POTWUC :scary: I have way too many cards in my purse right now. :shocked: I will need to get a bigger purse for the riot that would occur if one more card gains residency! You know I have restricted them to the purse, right?:groan: Then, my other knee might decide to go on strike from the added weight of the purse and want to be shiny too! :headbang: OH NO! That isn't going to happen! No new large purses or new larger wallets!!! :yikes:

:SUNsmile:
 
lol Face it DS! Admitting it is the first step! :wink: "My name is Daughter Stalker and I need a bigger purse." :rotfl:
 
Okay...the OS said that the small marble sized bump on the back of my knee is probably a small pocket of blood that leaked after surgery. He was not concerned about it. Told me that it will go away on it's own. Hmmmm.....
Does this sound right Orthodoc or Josephine?

I have 4 more weeks of PT prescribed by the OS. This made the PTs where I go totally thrilled that I would continue gracing them with my presence! :cry: I believe they were thinking, "Oh no! I thought we were going to be rid of that nutcase after this OS visit!" :rotfl:

I am just joking here. :heehee: I have lots of fun with the two PTs that work with me. They know that my quad and hamstring still needs lots of work. I am sure they put that in their report to the OS. They also want to get me to 0 extension.

Bionic woman2, STOP ALREADY! I'm afraid I might pee my pants like a pre-k if you keep making me laugh like that! :rofsign:
 
Bionic woman2...you know I am afraid if we ever met in person what people would think of our conversations.:heehee:

I am really enjoying our exchanges. I just wanted to make sure you knew that if you didn't already know. That last one was a good one! :loll:
 
Dear d.s,
Are you going back to work full-time :yikes: or do you get to keep Wednesday's off ? :happydance:
I hope your daughter is feeling better :SUNsmile: you & b.w 2 are headed for the deep end, that's for sure :rotfl:
I have just ordered you a larger purse for all your cards, you'll like it, it's from " coach "
Have a wonderful day off,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hehehehehehehe! Me too! Oh, Btw, the POTWUC is the umbrella organization for all the other clubs, so you can throw the other cards away. It's like the American Express card... don't leave home without it. :loll:
 
Okay...the OS said that the small marble sized bump on the back of my knee is probably a small pocket of blood that leaked after surgery.
Totally missed this GOOD NEWS!!!! :yay: Guess I was too busy LOL!

Oh, I will try and turn to it off, but I make no guarantees. You may need to buy some Depends just in case. :loll:
 
Thank you new knee in June! My husband thanks you too! He now doesn't have to pay for another expensive purse. He says that if my purse gets any larger that I will need to shop for it at the luggage store.
 
Diana,

I will probably keep working the 4 day week for the next couple of weeks. Doctor left the time off up to me. I will be reevaluated by PT at the end of two weeks. If I go to PT two times per week then I may work 5 days. Next week being a 4 day work week I will probably work all 4 days. I just cherish my OS. Leaves it up to me to decide how to use my sick leave. Asked me if i needed any pain meds. I already have a drug store here so I graciously said no thank you. I have plenty. He is a Good man!!! If I was worker's comp it would be different.
 
Yea, Maria!! I am glad you got to see your OS and he surely put your mind at rest! :spin: I am happy for you! And you get to keep resting on Wednesdays! (I have been so envious of your mid-week break:skep: !) I am glad one of us has a compassionate, caring doctor.:headbang: Have a great one!

Becca
 
Becca,
I still have 238 sick leave hours so I will try to keep the 4 day workweek for the next couple of weeks. I am on my iPhone and it isn't as easy to type and place all the fun stuff on.
 
Good nightmy friends (good morning Knee pain)! :sleep: I wish everyone a fantastic evening.

Humor keeps me going when I am anxious. What the doctor would say today really made me anxious. Sorry about getting on a roll. I hope Bionic woman2, new knee in June and I have kept everyone laughing today. We will include anyone brave enough to join us.

I wish everyone the best! :flwrysmile:
 
OS said that the small marble sized bump on the back of my knee is probably a small pocket of blood that leaked after surgery

Posterior knee swelling can come from several sources. One common place would be a baker's cyst. This can be filled with typical cystic fluid; however, sometimes bleeding can occur here as well.

Orthodoc
 
Back
Top Bottom