Bilateral TKR May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when you wake up in the morning that's the best you will feel all day? Oh, you poor thing! :flwrysmile:

On a teetotal and hypocritical note I worked for an Italian Company for a couple of years; mainly based in Saudi Arabia.

Sitting in a hotel in Milan one evening an Italian colleague turned up at my room and offered me a Johnny Walker Red Label to drink; to which I replied "Red Label? I wouldn't even wash my feet in that stuff!" and ordered a Famous Grouse from Room Service.

Three months later I was in an apartment in Riyadh when the same colleague joined me, explained how he had managed to sneak a bottle of Johny Walker Red Label past Customs at the airport and offered me a dram.

After three months of abstinence it was one of the finest whiskies I have ever tasted and confirmed that I can be a total hypocrite at times! :happydance::happydance:

Go on, treat yourself, make a pot of Earl Grey and grab a couple of chocolate chip cookies! :egypdance::egypdance:

:cheers:
Ian
 
Hahahaha. No chocolate either! I was allergic when I was young. U have an aversion to it now. I can be happy without the use of mind alteration. ;) tried it for a few years. Got rid of the first husband and the need to drink went away. I've been sober since 1998. :)
 
[Bonesmart.org] May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me

Elevating with ice and crochet!
 
Brilliant photograph! :flwrysmile:

Enjoy the weekend! Less than 17hrs to this season's kick-off for The Texans! :yay:

Looking forward to a few sessions sitting back and watching others do the work!:happydance:

:cheers:
Ian
 
Hi there,

I'm afraid that I won't be Posting again.

Apparently 71 years of experience and intelligent observation can be over-ridden if one questions dubious statements made by the Moderators of this Forum.

All the best for the future.

Best regards,
:banghead:
Ian

PS You may not even get this Post because Moderators remove those that bring their own theories into question.
 
Thank you @tiredwife! I hope you and hubby have a super Sunday.

I am feeling pretty well this morning. I can stretch without muscle spasms. ;) I feel the implant knocking again so that means the interior swelling is going down. Just in time to start a new week of work. I am going to try adding back two tutoring students this week.
 
@msmechanic58 Good morning almost afternoon. How have you been doing this work week? Hope you are behaving yourself and trying not to overdo it!
 
@msmechanic58

Good Morning and hopefully you're still asleep as I write this,

Hope that school is going well and that you are able to rest between classes or lunch times.

Getting back after a BTKR must be very hard and I admire all those who have undergone a BTKR!

Take care and thinkng about you,
Cathie
 
Interested to know how you are doing now. I have to have this same surgery and I am opting to do bother knees at the same time...Im very nervous!
 
Hey all! Once again - no notifications!!! I am doing ok most days. The last two days have been pretty miserable but I figured out why this morning!!!! My blood pressure meds are in the exact same type bottle as my pain pills. For the last 3 days I have been taking extra bp meds instead of pain pills. I've been trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with me. I was unable to sleep because of the pain and had to get up 5 or 6 times a night for the bathroom!!!! OMG!!!! What a crazy mix up!

I have had a pain pill today and no bp pills until tomorrow. The pharmacist said i was not in danger and that she found it hilarious! I love small town pharmacists who you can tell your secrets to. Ha!
 
@msmechanic58 You would think the extra bp meds would have made your bp really low! Sometimes mine drops and I feel awful! No pain pills, I don't know how you could function! I am glad you got it straightened out! Hope you have your pain in control now!
 
@msmechanic58 When my bp drops I get headaches, fatigue and it feels like my muscles turn to jelly. Glad it is somewhat better! Please don't do that again!
 
Interested to know how you are doing now. I have to have this same surgery and I am opting to do bother knees at the same time...Im very nervous!

I am glad that I am done with both legs. I will not say it has been easy but it has been worth it. I had a great support system and great pt. Those things make a difference!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom