Bilateral TKR May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me


6.5 months post op and I made it up these 14" steps at Ft. Morgan, AL. I did left over right on the way up but only one foot on the way down so I could hang on. I'm afraid of heights and there was only one rail. But I DID IT with my two new knees.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Great report, those stairs look daunting for anyone, no railing on the outside :yikes:, and a long drop from the top.
Keep us posted from time to time.
I was so proud today that I had to share with people who understand the magnitude of this accomplishment!


Bilateral tkr on May 19, 2014
 
I started to stay on the bottom but I had the surgery to reclaim my life. Slow and steady! Enjoy the camping and Happy Eat a Turkey day.


Bilateral tkr on May 19, 2014
 
Its so great to read about those stairs. Its truly amazing and unthinkable pre op. I had my AH HA moment too while jogging stairs. However ive only had 1 knee replaced. Keep up the excellent work and congratulations on the new knees. This can be a very daunting recovery but thanks to bonesmart ,its sure goes easier,wouldnt you agree ? Well best wishes, Iceman
 
@msmechanic58

Well done for negotiating those stairs! They're quite intimidating.

Yes, it looks as if you are truly getting your life back. :yes!::yay:
 
@msmechanic58 I think you gave me your sinus infection! Oh oh, Dixie may end up pinned up again!
We had a dog once that ate the insulation from the bottom of our landlords trailer! We had an 8 foot fence and she still got out! She was a Doberman, not the brightest breed.
 
We were gone for a week. She is penned except when we are home now. We had neighbors coming 4 times a day to check on her and she still got herself in trouble.


Bilateral tkr on May 19, 2014
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom