March Musketeers 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim22 I will be thinking of you and wishing you a good surgery and the best recovery!

Valarie
 
Thank you Valarie How are you and did you get an appointment with the allergist ?
 
I have brought the list forward..​
​
Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers :)​
​
​
​
Feel free to post in this thread and I will add you to my list, however please start up a thread of your own in the Pre Op Hip Section and share with us your journey towards a hip replacement :)​
​
1 Mar 13 @bellaroma and @smrt2run​
4 mar 13 @shoesister and @ByGosh​
5 Mar 13 @jojouk1983 and @octopus​
6 Mar 13 @ukisgr8​
7 Mar 13 @mrpounds​
11 Mar 13 @Duffer71​
12 Mar 13 @walkagainV​
16 Mar 13 @Littlejem​
19 Mar 13 @Teacat​
21 Mar 13 @Kazoo​
26 Mar 13 jonas64ih​
27 Mar 13 Joeski​
28 Mar 13 @Helen44 and @BionicWoman2​
​
bottomshollow​
 
Good luck Kazoo! Don't know if I'll be able to post so soon after my surgery so I wanted to send a shout out to ya. See on on the other side!
 
[Bonesmart.org] March Musketeers 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery in March? @Joeski, you have been officially added to the March surgery list.
 
Good luck to all the March Musketeers for the final week of March... we will be waiting for that all important first post op update when you are up to it... :)
 
Good luck to March musketeers.
Monday, the 25 th looks crowded.
See you all on the other side.
 
Wishing Annie, Susan, Steve and Jayne lots of luck for Monday I can't believe it that a week ago I was in the same boat as the 4 of you and here I am at home with my new hip.You will soon be joining us on the good side and I will look out for you x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom