March Musketeers 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sansabosa - no it's not an option for me to cancel - I realize that every time I try to go on an outing. I was going to try yoga post-op - but you might be on to something, maybe I can find a special group for people with joint problems. I will also book a massage - it helps for relaxation for sure.
 
Well, it is tiime for me and smrt2run to start off the month tommorrow, will sleep tonight with visions of icepacks dancing in my head.
shoesister; and ByGosh; wishing you luck
and to jojouk1983 and octopus and ukisgr8 and mrpounds; in case I do not get to wish you well.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the other side as we all get our life back with our new shiny hips.
 
Yes best of luck to all of you guys. I'm glad I have found this site. Thankfully there wasn't anyone in my age group (mid 20s) or even older that could personally converse with me on joint replacements. I'm sorry that any of us had to deal with this, but at least there is a community for us that do. Keeping you all in my thoughts....Stephen
 
Wishing the first 2 March Musketeers Bellaroma and Smrt2run lots of luck for tomorrow I look forward to hearing from you both from the other side.
 
I have brought the list forward..

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers and good luck to the first on the list. It is already mid afternoon 1 March in my timezone :)

Feel free to post in this thread and I will add you to my list, however please start up a thread of your own in the Pre Op Hip Section and share with us your journey towards a hip replacement :)

1 Mar 13 bellaroma and smrt2run
4 mar 13 shoesister and ByGosh
5 Mar 13 jojouk1983 and octopus
6 Mar 13 ukisgr8
7 Mar 13 mrpounds
11 Mar 13 Duffer71
12 Mar 13 walkagainV
18 Mar 13 Kim22 and Xanthe
19 Mar 13 Teacat
20 Mar 13 Joeski
21 Mar 13 Kazoo
25 Mar 13 susanlanc and stevethedream and anniemg
26 Mar 13
28 Mar 13 Helen44 and BionicWoman2
 
Hi Overly Hackled, welcome, are you going to be a March Musketeer? :)

Poppet, OH responded with a long post which I have moved to its own thread, so I deleted the quote without a post he did first. His surgery date is March 18.
 
Hi Susanlanc,

You sound just as I did when I first came on site in January. I want to tell you that your surgery date will be here before you know it. Before you can think straight your surgery will be done and the work starts. How do I know? I'm 2 weeks post surgery and have absolutely no regrets. In my case I had both hips done in a two day period. The only pain that I have is from the rehabilitation because I'm putting all I can into getting my life back. I, like you, was pretty active and I watched my life revolve around the distance from the car to wherever I needed to go. Yes, needed to go because I didn't go anywhere unless I needed to go. Make yourself happy by preparing your home for your recovery, so that all you'll have to focus on is recovering the life that you had to put aside.
 
Lots of luck to both Jojouk 1983 and Octopus who are scheduled for tomorrow Not long before you are on the recovery road. Let us know how you get on.
 
Hi everyone it is a great shock to me to find myself joining your group, I had my hip arthritis confirmed only 4 weeks ago and am booked in for my right hip, (need both doing) on Saturday 16th. I love the friendly banter that this group gives and hope I can join in! :)
 
Littlejem A very big welcome to BS you are in good company of people who know exactly what you are going through.It is wonderful that you have been given a date of next Saturday when you have just found out about your hip arthritis as its no fun playing the waiting game.I am having my right hip done on the 18th so just a few days after you.Have you started you your own thread yet?
 
Hi Littlejem

Welcome to Bonesmart & best wishes for your surgery on Saturday.
 
Hi all March hippes!

Think of you and hope your surgery goes well

MJ
 
Will keep track of everybody here! If only I'd read everything before posting a wish for a "central calendar" LOL. This is the central calendar, isn't it?:umm: You mods think of everything! :)
 
hi - could I please be added to the list - lthr - for March 18? thanks! :puppysmooze: :puppysmooze: :puppysmooze:
:puppysmooze:
 
Hi Poppet could I ask if the March list could be updated please, I think there are 3 of us that need to be added? thanks xx:friends:
 
In Poppet's absence I have brought the list forward..

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers :)

Feel free to post in this thread and I will add you to my list, however please start up a thread of your own in the Pre Op Hip Section and share with us your journey towards a hip replacement :)

1 Mar 13 bellaroma and smrt2run
4 mar 13 shoesister and ByGosh
5 Mar 13 jojouk1983 and octopus
6 Mar 13 ukisgr8
7 Mar 13 mrpounds
11 Mar 13 Duffer71
12 Mar 13 walkagainV
16 Mar 13 Littlejem
18 Mar 13 Kim22 Xantheliberatedhip and Overly Hackled
19 Mar 13 Teacat
21 Mar 13 Kazoo
25 Mar 13 susanlanc stevethedreamanniemg and rockymountainjayne
26 Mar 13
28 Mar 13 Helen44 and BionicWoman2

bottomshollow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom