THR MammaT’s Matched Set

Thanks @MyAussieGirl! I keep tellin myself if I handled thr I can handle this! I am getting lots of rest. I am also buying some new warm sweaters this weekend! Will see how right hip feels about shopping. It Is talking to me more often on a daily basis.
 
Won't be hard to be ready for that February date.
I went on a fishing trip off shore ten days before my surgery and I was miserable bouncing around in the boat.
But I had almost talked myself into putting off my BTHR...
I said these things better be hurting if I'm gonna do this. They were...
Try not to overdo too much...
I need some sweaters too but you know how I feel about shopping....aaargh
 
Hopefully your hip holds out until February without giving you too much grief @MammaT
Hope you have a nice weekend!
 
Hey MammaT. Hope your day went well.
Glad to see you spreading cheer.
Can't wait till we get to pat your head when you get into the double hippy club:roseshwr:
 
Read my description on My Aussie Girls thread. So glad the weekend is nigh.
Tomorrow will be a better day:console2:
Keep the faith!
 
I know. Just sad when a teenager chooses suicide.
 
Oh my stars...that's awful.
Happened to one of my sons friends in HS.
I'm so sorry for everyone affected.
They truly know not what they do.
 
Seems more common than it once was. Did what I had to do. Will go to choir practice and then maybe some ice cream at cold stone (despite the temperatures and snow flakes!) I’m thinking peanut nutter and chocolate.
 
@MammaT - so sorry to hear about it. There but by the grace of God . . . chocolate and Ice cream definitely prescribed, together with a good cry, followed by counting your personal blessings! Hugs to you!:console2:
 
Oh @MammaT that is so very sad!
Trying to imagine being that young and feeling so hopeless. It's simply heartbreaking.
Sorry for the sadness and pain you're feeling.
Prayers for your peace of mind and that you're able to get some restorative rest tonight.
Hugs
 
Thanks all. Choir practice helped and conversation, laughs and peanut butter perfection. Will help the staff and family as much as I can. The child no longer has to struggle and is in better hands than ours.
 
Morning MammaT.
Hope you have a Good Day.
It is pouring rain and miserable here.
We will still pick up donations so...fun fun.
Thank goodness it's Friday, my legs say enough is enough for this week.
 
Rest those legs mojo333! We are doing food drive at my work this month for our local major food bank. We have three of th large barrels and @$2,000 towards the cause. I am sure I will see some of those cans at our church food panty on December 21. It is great to be back to the point where we can do things even if we have to give ourselves a bit of recovery time. Good luck with pick up!
 
Yay for People feeding People.
Great cause fulfilling the most basic needs.
 
MammaT - wishing you strength and peace today. (And chocolate, lots of chocolate)
 
Well while running around getting Christmas stuff and house done my right hip has decided to talk to me more. It is definitely not liking any bending and is letting me know. Has some lovely throbbing going on. Going to pick up a bit more of the mess from wrapping, have dinner, and sit with ice pack hole I work on Christmas cards.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom