Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about the same Maggie - 3-4 miles - my OS and PT both said go for it! That's the one thing about going back to work that kind of bums me out, now I do yoga and a long walk everyday, going to be harder to do that much during the week.
 
@TexasTee thanks for that confirmation for walking like we do:yes::yes!: It makes sense to me cause there are many muscles around the knee and involved in walking that need to be re-educated to our fabulous new knees and their capabilities. What sort of work do you do? Can you walk in your lunch hour? It is a luxury being home and doing what you want when you want... gotta love being retired:roseshwr:

I'm on the trail of a new puppy... life is way to empty with out another soul under my roof... found this little one - ticks all the boxes - fingers crossed
See pic a couple of posts down
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maggie, sorry but your link doesn't work.
 
@Jamie - thanks for letting me know... I am going to meet the pup this afternoon - 1.5 hours drive away
 
Chortle when we got the big lumax we werent wanting a bigish dog but I just said to wife she is coming home. She had been kept in a cage 24/7, also petrified of males.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin Nigel you poor puppy....bet she is happy as now after that awful start. Also bet she loves you
 
Congratulations - she looks like a spunky handful! I'm an HR manager in a big company and actually I usually log in over 3 miles at work so I suppose it counts but it's much more fun in the sun with my pups!
 
Knees are complaining - aching aching... cold very wet weather here at the moment (well cold for Sydney 14 C) - only thing that works is heat - the wheat bag and microwave have been working over time
 
I have one with beads in it, kind of a moist heat. Last time mine got really bad I took a hot shower and ran water over the back of the knee.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Laverne and Shirly are 12 weeks out today. They are good girls most if the time. I very happy with progress only complaint is aching in cold damp weather we are having hete ATM. The Girls are smiling for their update pic
[Bonesmart.org] Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins


Maggie via Tapatalk
 
They look great! Did you have glue to close your incisions? Mine are not nearly so pretty - they look more like Dr Frankenstein did my surgery!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom