Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Newcastle upon.Tyne . The wier is.Sunderland. hope tha is.ok Maggie

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sorry I keep forgetting this is a worldwide forum and people wouldn't have a clue about "Geordies" and "Northumbria".!!!! "Geordie" is slang for a native of Newcastle -upon-Tyne in the north-east of England. Northumbria is the ancient medieval name for part of Newcastle and part of Scotland. Now separate but has given its name to a university in Newcastle. There's your history and geography lesson for today. And if I'm wrong @Legin will put me right, won't you hinny? And @Maggie94 I hope you're ok and your twins are behaving. xxx
 
Could go deeper the Wier is.Sunderland and locals known as makums.as.shipbuilding was a major industry. Below that mining country known.as.pityacker.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hahaha @Legin I didn't know that....local knowledge you see!!!!!! It's amazing what you learn on this site....love it! !!!
 
I'm.from Pityacker country. But left eons ago. Oooooops its Maggies thread hope you.liked the history of legin sorry

Legin THR Sep 14
 
George Patton, a famous U.S. General, once said that Great Britain and America were allies separated by a common language. I guess he was correct :snork:. Hope your feeling much better today Maggie.
 
In.NE England there is a.Washington and New York. Of course we have.original Perth here. Hope tha.is.ok.Maggie

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi Maggie, how are the knees?

Guys, the geography is interesting, but let's keep this thread on topic, please.
 
Hi @Maggie94 Checking in to see how you are going. Hope your comfortable and your recovery is going smoothly.
It will be interesting for me today as I head home. Not looking forward to 1.5 hour drive, getting in and out of the car, but so looking forward to being home.

Keep asking for ice and meds on time, and remember to use your voice when you need to.

Beautiful sunshine here this morning, sure hope you have an outside view, remember to take a peak.
Diane:SUNsmile:
 
Thanks all. Got bandages off yesterday. .see pic. Very uncomfortable day on cross over from IV.pain meds to pills. Add the pt from hell and ended up in tears... great nigjts sleep was some compensation
Got out of bed this morning an sat in chair 20 mins very sore. Back to bed n resting since then. Assume pt this afternoon...
Take care all. Maggie x
.
[Bonesmart.org] Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins


Maggie via Tapatalk
 
oh no! sorry to hear about the rough transition on meds but there is simply no excuse for bully PTs in a bi-lat!! Report them, stat!!
 
Sorry your meds are not cutting it right now, I hope that they mellow out soon. Glad your bandages are off, looks like you had a reaction to something on your lower leg, or is that from the tourniquet?

Long distance hugs are on their way to you!
 
I agree with Teresa (TexasTee). Do not let the PT hurt or intimidate you.
At this stage, you need very little PT anyway. Just a little, gentle movement is all you need - as well as learning how to get out of bed and back in again. Just let your knees rest and heal; ice and elevate if you can.
 
Hi Maggie hope you are feeling better. I would think at this stage PT would be getting out of bed and a little walk..take good care. Everyone is rooting for you..

Vinny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom