Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
By now you must be done with surgery. Hoping all went well and you have a great recovery!
 
Hi Maggie, congratulations on the new twins! I am thinking of you and hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Maggie, this is excellent news!! I will check later when I get to work as I'm still shoveling out.

I am truly happy for you!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
There you are! Glad to see you and will look forward to your reports. Enjoying hospital food is pretty good. :)
 
Hola Maggie - great to have you on the other side! My hospital had great food, also, score :)
 
Yeah Maggie :dancy:
Hope you are doing well today. Take it easy and post when you can.
Karen
 
Fantastic news, great to here from you. Holly xx :yes!:
 
Hi to all. Relatively pain free night. We have PCA patient controlled analgesia loaded with phenatol. You can self administer 10 mg every 5 minutes as needed till they take you off the machine. Plus getting 100 of panalol every 6 hours . I've been zapping the pca most of the night dozing in between. All good but tired rather have pain under control especially pca time. This ia a pic if my legs
[Bonesmart.org] Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins


Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Go Maggie!!! Rest and recover! Jealous of the wonderful pain med spewing machine!
 
Yeah...I hammered the PCA the first night and most of the second day....glad to see your tootsies too...you must be so relieved that it is over and will just keep getting better..........a little early to plan your october holiday schedule but I recall you will be in the Big Apple some time in mid-october and there is a good chance I would be here too..@noc is 45 minutes away and @jhcompliance is not far away so perhaps we could all have a bit of a reunion.....plenty of rest and pound the PCA till your heart and knees content...happy for you...

Vinny
 
Hv a good kip lass. Kip =sleep let nae scottish munstas in your dreams
 
Ah but if o talked geordie my home. Haway tha hiiny is tha gannin down to ooor kiddas to hv some brew. But watch oot tha may need the nettie watch oot for the leggies
 
Got to laugh @Legin my daughter Laura went to Northumbria Uni, met a nice Geordie boy and settled there 10 years ago, they have a lovely little daughter, Chloe aged 8. (I'm with her in my profile photo taken about 4 years ago when i could still crouch down!) And I can barely understand a word my darling grandaughter says....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom