TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Most of all the cooking I was going to do today I got done already. Just need to clean up the dishes.
Hope you are getting some knee elevating time in.
 
@madinana Good night and sleep tight!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Was so busy cooking and enjoying family time well trip to Vegas was a blur and had to leave early as all I wanted to do was go home to my family I hope you are enjoying your camping just wanted you to know am thinking of you.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
    10313004_10152451191672264_3145778714746998141_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 113
@tiredwife, /@Minnie's knees, @gr82cu2 @Yorkimom @new knee in June, @Nana moon 27, @marmora @ConnieJOS @Legin
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
All my company left today at 530 am. I had to clean up kitchen from when we had apple pie and ice-cream. I did not realize how hard the holiday is on how much you stand. So it could not be helped with being in ODIC Today I am not doing anymore just chilling. I need to rest my knee no 2 it is aching pretty good--- I don't think I need pain meds but am going to ice and elevate a bit as I think both of my knees overworked this weekend. It was a lovely Holiday and hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving too
 
@madinana, I hear you Laurie! This time of year is so busy we just don't realize how much we always do. I know I joined the ODIC the past couple of days and my knee is not happy and I'm a month before you. Just make yourself do nothing today but rest, ice and elevate. There are lots of good movies on Hallmark today, so sit back and enjoy. That's what I'm going to do today, with the exception of my exercises. I haven't done any the last couple of days with being so busy and I need to do them.
 
@madinana Laurie sorry you over did it. But as Anne @Yorkimom said it is so easy for any of us to do especially during the holidays. We didn't have any company and I was still up and down the stairs several times and had to take a pain pill that night. Have a very restful day :ice: and :elevate:.
 
@madinana good almost afternoon! Loved the Poem, you are so sweet! I'm not going to yell at you for overdoing it because of the holiday, but I hope you do take it easy today! Missed you!
 
@madinana you are suppose to be icing and elevating. Do I need to yell at you! You don't want to make me angry, you won't like me if I'm angry! broken link removed: https://www.coolchaser.com/layout/create_with_theme/308953 hehe Have a good night!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife good afternoon, well good evening I have been taking it easy as my knees have been stilled tired out from the busy holiday. I am still working on getting knee no 2 to come down in swelling. How is Steve doing are his knees getting better with enduring work hours? Like your avatar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom