TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana okay how about this:
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana let me try the dancing cow again!
broken link removed: https://funmozar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Pole-Dancing-Cow-pole-dance.gif
 
@tiredwife yes I can see it. The cow is brown and white, standing on its back feet dancing next to the pole with her attributes swinging to the beat lol.
 
@Minnie's knees Why can you see it and no one else can? So odd.
@Yorkimom Not that one, I tried to put the cow dancing on the stripper pole 3 times now. Oh well, go to this site and scroll down till you see it:broken link removed: https://funmozar.com/animated-cows/
 
@tiredwife it was not on my thread to see but I got email alert and their it was, the same one I was trying to put on my thread don't understand why I can't see it on my computer.
 
@Minnie's Knee's yes I am gotten shower load of wash over and can't find my jewels and shoes hunting around like crazy where is my butler when I need him :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
 
@madinana maybe it has something to do with your computer. I put your shoes and jewels in your magic suitcase already, remember. Calm down girl!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom