TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tiredwife I may use some of those critters I just got back from getting furnace parts and groceries I am done and also got a couple of Xmas presents and my critters were complaining before we left now they are yelling
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2

[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
they are the cutest critters :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :snork:
 
@tiredwife this is funny I was rereading the posts looking at the critters and commercial on TV is the song We will rock you, typing it does not sound funny but with them wiggling their butts they were rocking it
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana sorry I got you worried, just no way I could have looked at the computer. I don't get many actual migraines, but when I do they are awful, throwing up, can't stand light or noise. I'm glad they don't come more often. Hope you aren't overdoing it!
 
@madinana Just catching up on everyone's threads as I didn't get alerts for a few days. I hope you didn't over do it cleaning for your company but knowing you I'm sure you did. Hopefully just not too much. Enjoy your time with your son and his family and then we are off to Vegas!
 
@Minnie's knees I have yet not got the concept of not overdoing and have a list of things that need to be done today. I did pick up my script, got money out of the bank, went to car wash and stopped at grocery store. I now can take my pain pill did not want to do it before I drove This right knee has been a pain in the
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
(@tiredwife--thank you :loll::loll:) it kept me up all night last night it seems there is no position it likes being on the bed and it is so hard to relax, someday this will be all over!!!
 
@tiredwife you will be happy to know I only have to do tomorrow is mop floors, do dishes and one load of wash and wrap presents now that should not be too bad. Had to take norco this afternoon. I just did my walk on the front porch I walk back and forth for about 5 minutes or so If neighbors are looking out their window they probably think I flip my lid. Your welcome to my thread any time as it has been quiet here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom