TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nana moon 27
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Where should we go?
 
Oh my gosh Laurie, I'm so sorry! I guess I quit getting notices on your thread and I missed the pictures of your son and your family at his promotion ceremony! Whaaaa!!! I'm 20 pages behind on your thread. I'll never catch up. With all this planning to go to Vegas happening I've lost track of so much and it doesn't help when I don't get my notifications. I'm trying now to go through my "watched threads" list and touch base. I'm so proud of your son! 20 years is quite an accomplishment.
 
Hi @madinana, Hope you are doing and feeling well. Hope you are working on being pain -free. Take good care of yourself. Have a good night. Glad the snow has missed you. We have not had any at all thank goodness, but I know it's only a matter of time until it does come. Have a good evening and a good day tomorrow. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@tiredwife you don't think I am innocent. I have had a long day my knee number 2 has been very stiff and not wanting to bend so much
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I guess I need to ice as it been painful too I think it is amazing how two knees can be so different I am getting very excited
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
just hope my critters
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
settle down
 
I am up making grocery list for last minute stuff for thanks giving and have to go grocery shopping hubby gonna drive me as critters won't leave me alone
 
@madinana we went grocery shopping this morning. Bought stuff for my dressing, my favorite part of Thanksgiving. I always make a huge pan of it and live off it for a few days.
Sorry the critters are being bad! I wish they would leave! Need to kick them in the behind!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom