TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Good evening, sleep tight I have to babysit the neighbors baby in the morning and Jacob in the afternoon so don't know when I will be able to get on.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana snuck back on and see you are going Thanksgiving with your avatar! I shall be tired tomorrow. Haven't watched a baby since Jacob was little. Not looking forward to the diapers. Poor little thing has only seen me twice so she won't know what's going on. I am looking forward to seeing Jacob, it will only be for a couple of hours.
 
well did not do a whole lot today two loads of wash and that it. was laying down and somehow did something with my knee ouch it hurt, but it swelled a little it back to
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@Minnie's knees whoo hoooo road trip is very exciting can't wait just hope my knee is still not stiff but all the
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
will limber it up :heehee: but nobody has told me what day we are leaving??
 
@tiredwife had regular doctor check up this morning and she told me I do take too much and to ease up a little. I did
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and it was too far to drive it was like 40 miles round trip and I hurt really bad
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
time for pain pill for sure
 
@madinana What ever am I going to do with you. @Legin thought my sore throat was from yelling a ogres, but really it's from yelling at you!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
You know what's coming,
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
quit hiding!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Are you going to behave your self now?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Hi @madinana have you got that snow that's in the news over here? They're saying New York area. I missed exactly where x x x

Why am I not surprised your doc thinks you in the ODIC? :heehee: I can't talk I've done the same :heehee:

@tiredwife I think we should all go for a road trip in that pink Cadillac! :happydance:

We could always get @Legin the ogre to give us a push and a roarrrrrr xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom