Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana that reminded me
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife oh for a bottle of chateauneuf du pape. Naaaa funny my appetite for alchyfrol has gone since opp. Dam he put a healthy liver in whilst I was out. Strange really tho most of my normal NUMBER nums are also of no interest. ROOOOOOOOOOAR

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @madinana, hope you are sound asleep and pain-free. Hope you are progressing nicely. @marmora, thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. I know I have a lot on my plate and sometimes I feel as if I am ready to have a melt down which I did at work last Friday.. not crying, just yelling. Things were becoming a bit overwhelming at work with so much to do and so little time to do everything. And I was in pain and was waiting until I got home to take something as my nighttime med had worn off. Believe it or not we have a lot of 2 year olds working at the work place. Sad, but true. Hope you are hanging in there Cathie, and things are going well with you. Both you ladies take care of yourselves... I know @marmora, I definitely should be asleep. I certainly will be soon. Have a good night and good morning as well. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@Legin It didn't bother my hubby's appetite for his bourbon. He likes a small amount to sip at night. What changed his taste buds the most was when he stopped smoking years ago. He found he had been eating some foods (like tuna) that he really didn't like.
 
@madinana didn't think I was ever going to get through my alerts today. Have to work on de-squeaking my upstairs floors today. Having a tough time finding the floor joists. Anyway, Good Morning!
broken link removed: https://www.orkutscrap4u.com/app/webroot/scrap/tuesday/tuesday-66.gif
 
@Legin LOL The house is old and has hard wood floors. They make a special screw that is made to break off so it just leaves a small hole in the floor. I had a time trying to find the floor joist, but I found them and got half the floor de-squeaked. After I am done I will put some stainable wood glue in each hole and sand the floor and then refinish them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom