TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nana moon 27 doing okay this weather is making knee no 1 ache and knee no 2 is aching calf stiff and thigh tight I assume because its damp outside I go see my OS for follow up and hoping he will prescribe more tramadol as have not been able to wean myself off the pain meds yet, sometimes can go with out mid day but by end of the day I can't
 
Yes most likely damp but shades of hints of...ODIC! Laurie you've done so much four weeks. I can't do a lot of what you did yet!!! Patience is the code for recovery xxx
 
@Legin a little birdie
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
told me your name was Nigel. Is the birdie wrong?:shrug:
 
@Nana moon 27 I am not sure what patience mean or ODIC :loll::loll::loll::loll::loll::rotfl::rotfl: now you are really gonna think this funny I did not realize it has been only 4 weeks no wonder I am still hurting duh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom