TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana, Hi Laurie! Just dropping by to say hi. Boy have I missed a lot!!! I don't understand this site sometimes as I didn't get any alerts. Happy Belated Anniversary. How nice of your hubby to take the day off and devote it to you!! Now that's true love.
I can't wait for our trip to Vegas. And I promise I will try to be good!!! Now remember the magic word is TRY.
Laurie, you amaze me. I can't believe all the stuff you have been doing. How can you manage doing all that??????
I have to admit that I have been taking advantage of not doing anything. Joe is always working and I always have to do everything around the house. It is nice to take it easy but I think that is all over. I wrote all about it on my thread, but I danced tonight at his reunion, so of course if I can do that, now I will be able to do everything!
 
@tiredwife ooooooer I woke and found chocolate paper sleep munchering a common ogeral problem poor mrs ogre hey.
@madinana I expect you to be having the day of rest OK.
@Yorkimom oooooo dancing I love dancing and im down to 5 broken toes per night for partners that is

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin Well, at least it wasn't crackers!

@madinana Good Morning! How are the critters after all that no noing yesterday?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana, How in the world did you manage to do all you did. You are not even a month out. I hope you are feeling okay today. I know sometimes we cannot help ourselves, we just feel good and that burst of energy takes over and there we go. We have joined that ODIC. Well house is clean so now you can rest. Hope you are doing well and healing well. @Minnie's knees, I hope you are doing well also. I think of both of you though I have been incognito for a while. I have been beyond tired and not feeling well with RA and pinched nerve. I have and basically just come home bed, then bath, then bed again and when I pop on the computer, the computer is watching me. I hope you are feeling w ell and the both of you get some rest. This is your time to take it easy. Have a good day both of you. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hello Christine @chestnc

You sound exhausted and it will probably take 1-2 more RA treatment infusions before your energy returns, that along with the pinched nerve, working full -time and being there for your mother and sons is a powerful combination for you.

Your spirit and faith do see you through and my wish for you this Sunday is for His peace and love to surround you with comfort.

Cathie
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I have not been able to get on all day my internet has been down not sure why but just managed to get on and now trying to catch up . I see the plans for vegas are getting set. I love that we are going to see a show, it will be good to see critters on the other side. Just so you all know oh I have paid for doing the carpet yesterday but the good thing is the house is spic and span and the only thing will probably have laundry. @tiredwife I see you had steak with bacon that made me hungry real hungry..... now got to go find something to eat
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I think about that every day and so thankful for that and you know who you are !! just in case I can't get back on I will say
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Laurie @madinana

As you poster says
We may live miles away and oceans away, but through BoneSmart we have come together.
That's the wonder of the internet, we come together and cross paths for a reason.

Have a good Sunday, rest, ice and relax.

Cathie
 
@Legin no not calling you crackers, just saying chocolate is better then crackers to munch in bed.

@madinana hope you are taking it easy today! I am ready to hibernate! 27 degrees F.
 
@madinana I will probably go to bed early tonight, been fighting sleep all day. Going to watch a movie and then call it a night! Good Night!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife sheesh and I thought that noise was the road being dug up. V busy in ogreland I know oh woe is me bring out the violins. Anyway keep well toodles

Legin THR Sep 14
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I am finally able to get on we had ice storm overnight and everything was all ice and of course my satelite was frozen and no internet
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
@tiredwife sorry you did not sleep well. That makes for a long day. Maybe you can take a afternoon nap Glenn and I did not sleep well either. Glenn back has been bothering really bad, he is not one to complain about pain so when he does you know he is hurting. Also our dog "Nani" was not feeling well, she was panting and kept wanted to go outside and she was having a hard time going down the steps to outside. I have to clean kitchen too and do laundry and mop floors and wanted to wrap some Xmas presents. We will see how much I will get done
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
maybe nothing we will see:heehee::heehee::heehee:
 
@madinana Oh Queen of the Overdoers please don't overdo it today! broken link removed: https://www.hazelnet.org/icon/emote/monday1.gif It can wait until tomorrow.
Hope Nani and you are both feeling better. broken link removed: https://www.hazelnet.org/icon/emote/consoling.gif Take care of you!

@Legin such a clever ogre you are!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom