@madinana hope you are resting and taking care of yourself. It was my turn to over do it yesterday. I love Halloween. @tiredwife thanks for keeping us updated that she is okay. Guess I need to go find a new avatar.
Hi @madinana, Laurie I hope that you are okay the world and it's wife's missing you. Not that you'd ever guess from this thread..much!!! Lol x x how are you?
Love Ann x x
@Minnie's knees@Nana moon 27@yorkiemom@gr82cu2@new knee in June@marmora I am sorry I just drop off the face of the earth, I should have reminded all that was going away for my son's promotion and only pop on a few times and touch base with @tiredwife with quick hello and that was alive. I will follow up with how week end was and few pics tomorrow as I am
and with the time change Can I go to bed yet??? No I can not I have to ice and elevate. My leg did well in the car which surprise me but had my wedge so could put my leg up and down. but oh my way too much walking and my knee did not like So yes was Queen of over doers this week end but back to normal now as pt and nurse are both coming tomorrow
@madinana glad you are at home and that you got to go to your sons promotion. I was worried with all of the swelling you were having before you left.I know it was worth it and now just go back to recovery mode, ice, elevate, and rest.
Laurie, glad you're back and I'm so glad you were able to go. When our son graduated OCS in Rhode Island I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Congrats to him and to you also.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.