TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have not been here much been having a rough patch am going t0 os and get staples removed and help with swelling problems will update later @tiredwife you don't need juans your hubby looks great (hot)
 
@madinana - I hope you feel a bit better after your clips are out. :console2:

It's only a few days since your operation, and swelling often takes quite a while to go down. Do persevere with the rest, elevation and ice, and don't forget to take your medications on time.
 
Hi @madinana I hope your appointment with your OSA went well and you got your staples out. Sorry to hear that you are having so much swelling. Try to rest, ice and elevate. Hope you feel better. Anne
 
Hi @madinana

I do hope you didn't have too many ouch moments with the staple removal. I. Sorry to read you're having a bit of a time right now. I will send positive thoughts and prayers your way xxx

Love Nana moon 27
 
@madinana Good morning!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom